Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ah shit, now I have an extra 25 pounds of weight I can't get rid of(glitch warning)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

When you go to freeside to the store where they sell energy weapons, don't steal from the crate in front of it.

I managed to steal some armor from it and now I can't get rid of it. I can't put it away, and if I try to drop it I'm told that I can't drop quest items.

This might go away once you complete all of the quests for them, but I'm not sure. I've already done the body guard one and they gave me a separate armor for that and took it away without taking the one I stole back.

Erkeric

Erkeric

I dont think it weighs any extra. Since its a quest item it doesnt have weight

Chewy

Chewy

It says it weighs either 25 or 15 pounds, I think 25.

Unless that's just what it displays and it doesn't add it to the total. But I'm pretty sure it does because my weight after emptying my stuff is a crapload more than usual.

EDIT: Apparantly this is supposed to be patched, but for now it can be fixed by killing a Van Graff thug and taking their armor. I don't think I'm gonna do that though I'm trying to get everyone to like me.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Im pretty sure even though it says its 25 or w.e its still 0. try taking everything out of your inventory and look at it then.

Chewy

Chewy

Ah yeah, I just checked the notes on the armor from the wiki and it is actually weightless when you steal it from the crate.

So yeah, disregard everything I said about not stealing it. Steal the shit out of it, it's free weightless armor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum