Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hall Of Fame requests Vick's jersey from this past Monday's game.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

http://philly.sbnation.com/philadelphia-eagles/2010/11/16/1818294/pro-football-hall-of-fame-requests-michael-vicks-jersey-from-last

That is so cool.

Good for him.

That's awesome. Those who think he should have never played football again, now can shut the **** up.

D

Indeed.

I love redemption stories like this.

2 years ago this man was in prison and now he's lighting it up in the NFL. So awesome.

I think they could make a movie about this guy. It's incredibly inspirational.

D

They totally need to make a movie about this, Eagles would have to make the SB for this to happen most likely.

Or least get deep in the playoffs.

They are my pick for the NFC side. I think the AFC will win though. But who knows. If he continues to play like this, they could win out. Atlanta looks good too though.

D

Oooh Eagles and Falcons match up in the playoffs would be epic storywise.

Especially if it was @ Atlanta. Which is highly possible.

D

Damn, I'm getting antsy just thinking about that.

Now THAT would be something right there.

sheep

sheep

....I must rain on this parade!

He was convicted of dog fighting right? I'm surprised they let him back in the NFL. That shit is so cruel.

*Bites tongue*

D

He did his time though. He should be allowed to move on with his life.

sheep

sheep

You can say it Mills, I won't cry, promise.

I don't know. I understand he did his time, but I worry that the people (kids mainly) who look up to sports stars will think it's okay to do too.

I also understand that the NFL wants their money/wins, and he makes it for them.

It just seems that those who think he is damned for life do not know the whole story. Dogfighting is not the worst thing an NFL player has ever done, but they treated Vick like it was.

D

Agreed.

Ewe

Look up Donte Stallworth is you haven't heard about him yet.

sheep

sheep

Maybe because it got so much publicity? I heard about it and I don't follow football, which is could be why it sounds that way.

That's part of the reason why I surprised to hear he was back in the NFL. It was a huge story.

And if they fine guys for dancing in the... in zone? where they make the touch downs - I don't understand why they would let someone who developed such a bad rep back in. It confuses me.

I didn't follow the story super close, myself, but I remember that it wasn't just him involved and that he wasn't always there when it was going on. BUt I'm also biased because I hate dog fighting.

sheep

sheep

Only 30 days jail time? And he got released early?

I feel the need to break something.

sheep

sheep

But now I understand better why Vick couldn't be denied entrance back into the NFL based on that other guy - since killing a person should rank as high as killing an animal. Or higher depending on your POV.

Sorry for raining on your parade guys. I just wanted to join the party. *cries*

D

It's ok ewe. You're welcome to come in anytime.

sheep

sheep

^^ Just playing with the crying bit.

Sorry for busting up your party though, I just wanted to express my asshole opinion. Thank you for informing me. I like learning new things.

So how about them Beavers!?

The vick case was horrible! This is coming from a huge sports fan too. Read the details man,.torture, millions illegal betting. It went back to his college days! Mike vick did a horrible thing. That being said, I agree we all deserve a second chance, and that game monday was unreal. If he truly learned from his mistakez, feels remorse and keeps his nose clean, more power to him. He is an incredible athlete though, my god.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum