Duck
sheep
Epyk MD
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And so the weekend starts. Empty And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 00:23

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

the loneliness will starr to set in soon...

2And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 00:24

sheep

sheep

Maybe you should get a puppy? Or a plant?

Or catch that Khult guy who is lurkin' around here.

3And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 00:29

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I work all weekend so a puppy would be counter productive...
Maybe I'll go harass the gfaq boards this we weekend

4And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 00:32

sheep

sheep

Poor Epyk. Sad I'll keep you company for some of it since I too work all weekend.

We can talk about... hmmm... the delinquency of minors in... Utah.

I hear it's from all the salt.

5And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 00:33

Duck

Duck

Get a cat. Let it outside during the day and it'll feed itself, walk itself, and go potty all by itself.

6And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 01:06

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sheep wrote:Or catch that Khult guy who is lurkin' around here.

I've tried luring Khult in with my B-day topic but no luck.

7And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 01:07

Hmmm...get a pet person! Wait...that's a child...xD

But on a serious note, yes, weekends are rather dull.

8And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 01:16

You have me. Very Happy

9And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-20, 02:02

¿jitty?

¿jitty?

So Tom is a person pet?

10And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-21, 11:38

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'm usually floating around, lurking more than posting. Sundays are NFL days for me, until the season ends.

11And so the weekend starts. Empty Re: And so the weekend starts. 2010-11-21, 14:18

Erkeric

Erkeric

Get a small/medium size dog and take it to work with you. Makes the customers happy, makes you happy while working, and you can bring it home and be happy. Your son would probably be happy if he had a puppy to play with.

Hell everyone would be happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum