Hey, where did my awesome cred go?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

It's gone Sad

Tater

Tater

I think epyk said there was a glitch of some kind yesterday.. so he was resetting it again.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Hmm. Darn.

What's the big deal with AC? Everyone seems to freak about it. It means nothing.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The rumor I heard is that I am sooooo AWESOME!!!! THat it was conflicting with the AWESOMESS that is Awesomsauce!

According to yesterday's prank, none of the mods are awesome.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Eh I honestly don't care about it, hell I usually don't notice it. But I woke up and started posting and noticed it was gone, so I was curious as to why.

Tater

Tater

*shakes fist at yesterdays prank/point... Razz

Ah, cool then.

I know Epyk had mention the possibilities of using AC for stuff, but to my knowledge, nothing is confirmed.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

What was yesterdays prank?

https://speakeasyclinic.forumotion.com/the-lounge-f1/public-service-announcement-t3054.htm

You missed this? It started off with us arguing intensly. For a reason unknown. Quite funny. The Public Service Announcement was editted in when we had had enough fun.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

AHhhh *little chickle* I made it to like 5 or 6 pages before we even had to drop a hint of what the argument was abount... HEHE and when Mills changed his avatar... AHhhh thats was just too funny.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I think I was playing BO veteran campaign. Finally beat it though.
And that was quite a good prank. What was his avatar btw?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Sorry, I jumped on BO with the guys, raged alot. Then found the awesomeness that is the tomahawk.
ended up playing for few 4 hours longer than I intended. Didn't get much done site wise.
Plus side be is the kid was cracking up while siting in my lap the whole time. He loves to watch tv, or mpretty much anything that will keep his attention that long

xsilentshooterx wrote:I think I was playing BO veteran campaign. Finally beat it though.
And that was quite a good prank. What was his avatar btw?

It was Micheal Vike flipping you off. And I changed my ID to "F*ck you DL". Good stuff. DL had a great picture of D and I. He didn't get to unveil it though.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Haha wow

It was fun. But the icing on the cake, for me, was Bla's reaction. I about wet myself.

Two things

-how exactly does one acrue awesome cred?

-epyk your kid was cracking me up last night on the miv

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I think epyk had it set up so we got 2 AC a day, and mods could award you AC for doing/saying something awesome.

I have no idea how to award AC. I'd probably abuse my AC giving priveledges if I did.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmm he never showd me how to award AC so I'm not sure how that was supposed to work HAHA

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well maybe only epyk could award it. Idk.

Chewy

Chewy

man I worked my ass off to get that awesome cred.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum