We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

ED-E hostile

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ED-E hostile Empty ED-E hostile 2010-11-26, 18:30

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I lost ED-E, so I decided to wait until he returns to Primm. He does, so I go to pick him up, but he's hostile! Is there anything I can do?

It's also impossible for me to go through Camp Guardian Caves. A graphics glitch happens every time I try to go in it.

It's been over a month, and the game is still completely broken. Thanks, Obsidian.

2ED-E hostile Empty Re: ED-E hostile 2010-11-26, 19:23

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I once had a glitch where al my companions started duking it out in the Lucky 38 Private Suite. Last two people alive were Boone and Lily. They both stared at each other for a second, and Lily raced towards Boone while Boone lined up a shot. It ended with Boones head rolling into the kitchen, while Lily slowly sauntered up to me calmly saying "Its okay sweetums, the bad men are all gone now".

I reloaded my autosave and they were all cool and calm. And I was like WUUUT >_____________>

3ED-E hostile Empty Re: ED-E hostile 2010-11-26, 20:19

StormEye

StormEye

Have you tried clearing cache and try to talk to Ed-E again?

Also, if you are not playing HC, you can try to knock it unconscious, which usually resets hostility / aggro.

4ED-E hostile Empty Re: ED-E hostile 2010-11-26, 21:28

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I tried to kill him, and he died without becoming unconscious.

5ED-E hostile Empty Re: ED-E hostile 2010-11-26, 23:23

StormEye

StormEye

Higurashi wrote:I tried to kill him, and he died without becoming unconscious.
ED-E hostile B0053949_474552

6ED-E hostile Empty Re: ED-E hostile 2010-11-27, 15:42

If he's not your companion he's killable. My ED-E started a fight in the Hoover Dam and is lost somewhere in the nethers of time and space. I think he died, but he's still listed as my companion. Fucking blows because now I can't do the quest with Rex. Fucking Obsidian. Who the fuck tested this game?

7ED-E hostile Empty Re: ED-E hostile 2010-11-27, 18:23

TheGM

TheGM

It is a shit engine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]