Epyk MD
Erkeric
Wacco
Metalzoic
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm sure there are lots of little things I've overlooked on this site. For example: it was probably a month before I even noticed the search bar.

I usually use the "view posts since last visit" button a lot to go straight to a list of every topic that's been posted in since I last logged on, but since Epyk changed the sub-folders around it doesn't always show me everything.

How do you guys typically navigate around on here? Or what have you found most useful?

THe little scrolling bar on the right that shows recdnt posts.

Wacco

I usually just see what's on the latest post feed. Also, I check the categories that I usually post in to see if anything cool came up.

Erkeric

Erkeric

I am always watching the Latest topic scroll box. Thats where I do most of my browsing from but if the site is dead and no topics are being posted in, then Ill do the view posts since last visit. If that is also dead, I start going through the actual forums.

Also if you click the home button then do view posts since last visit, it should show all of the posts in all the forums. Say your in the general forum and click it, it would only show the topics from general.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I could whip up a rss feed similar to the recent post feed that only shows new topics

Erkeric

Erkeric

That would be pretty cool.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

it will take a few days, i usually run in to coding issues and have to scour a hundred lines of code for an extra : or { I accidentlly put in

StormEye

StormEye

I manually plow through pages, and call myself proud Asian worker.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

I only use "view posts since last visit," I never actually navigate the forums themselves.

Zillah

Zillah

The scrolling bar on the side is mostly what i use.

Heebs

Heebs

i go to the lounge and open up a thousand tabs in Firefox and check each forum, except for the Game forum usually because it is filled with Call of Duty/Battlefield stuff which confuses me because i have never played them, and have no idea what is going on >.>

i do not navigate in any other way, though i am sure there are much easier ways of doing it, i prefer my method.

sheep

sheep

I use the scrolly thing too. But I also take a peek in most forums, then camp out in everyone's threads posting whatever pops into my head.

1. Check scroll bar. 2. Check Lounge. 3. Check Real Life / Games.

I usually have a bunch of SeC tabs open at once. And then I confuse myself and have repeatedly closed tabs that I was in the middle of replying in. Ooops.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I camp in the lounge and Tab everything open im interested in

The latest topic feed.

Learn it.

Live it.

Love it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Forgot to mention i have the Lounge bookmarked so i just skip the Homepage and come right here

Tater

Tater

I'm good at remembering what topics i posted in and where they were.

OTHERWISE I CLICK BLINDLY and hope for the best.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

First I have to check and answer all the fan, hate, problem mail in my pm box. THen I go straight to the lounge and I read all the new stuff there and move into the sub forums from there. I have a lot of time though so I can take some time to check everything out.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You get Hatemail DL? Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

I don't think I have sent any Noisy Penguin PM recently.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Penguin must be sick hes stopped posting Pictures

StormEye

StormEye

Just have not been able to find much posts to reply with pics. LoL

Same

Same

I just look through pages and different sections because I find it more fun to look at everything and see what topics are there. I don't like shortcuts D:... well I like the scrolling topic thing with recent replies and will check that if I just answered to it and someone else might have responded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum