MEGA MILK
Heebs
DRGN LRD 1213
TheGM
D
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

If you're ever playing with me, I usually just leave without saying goodbye or anything in case anyone ever wonders why I left.

TheGM

TheGM

Same here.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I say bye!

Why?

D

T-800 wrote:Why?

I don't really like interrupting people talking just to say "I'm leaving."

I usually just reach over and power off the console too.

Makes you feel like a man, leaving unannounced and whatnot.

Heebs

Heebs

but... you're D00M. you gets the respek'! interrupt them fools, lol

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I say bye, but I usually get drowned out by chatter, or forget to unmute my mic. Eh.

D

Lead Based Toys wrote:I usually just reach over and power off the console too.

Makes you feel like a man, leaving unannounced and whatnot.

LMAO yeah it's like "**** those guiz".

Naw I usually start playing something else so people might think I rage quit and then they see me playing something lame like Fist Of The North Star demo (did this this weekend lol).

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like to interupt!

D

Heebs wrote:but... you're D00M. you gets the respek'! interrupt them fools, lol

LMAO

D

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I like to interupt!

LOL that convo we had about our daughters was like the best XBL convo I've ever had it was pretty funny. We talked about ponies and dolls and ****.

Then we talked about She-Ra and toys lmao

Ante

Ante

I usually say "peace out" as I'm reaching to power off the console, unless I'm raging. Then it's usually "fuck this I'm outta here."

Zillah

Zillah

MEGA MILK wrote:I say bye, but I usually get drowned out by chatter, or forget to unmute my mic. Eh.

Same with me! I always forget to turn my mic back on... last week i was in a party with a bunch of people from here, and was talking with my mic on mute for an hour. I was getting pretty frustrated at the end, then i realized what i had done.

This happens so often...

I usually just wait for a quiet moment to say goodbye.

D

hotdamnitssam wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:I say bye, but I usually get drowned out by chatter, or forget to unmute my mic. Eh.

Same with me! I always forget to turn my mic back on... last week i was in a party with a bunch of people from here, and was talking with my mic on mute for an hour. I was getting pretty frustrated at the end, then i realized what i had done.

This happens so often...

X ****ing D I do this way more than I'll ever admit.

I usually interrupt when I am going to leave.

Zillah

Zillah

Haha, and then ill think everyones just annoyed with me, and ignoring me... Crying or Very sad

D

I've gone through like 2-3 hour sessions before not noticing I was muted lol.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I've gone through like 2-3 hour sessions before not noticing I was muted lol.
lol I know the feeling.

D

I don't feel too bad, it's usually during those altered mindstate moments so it's probably best that folks can't hear the **** I'm saying.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I leave without saying anything too. I don't think anyone cares if I say bye or not.

Zillah

Zillah

I usually just mute myself when i have to talk to my mom or something, and then forget to unmute myself.

Maybe ill just stop muting myself altogether...

I rarely even use a mic dude. No sweat.

I haven't even heard your voice before lol.

D

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:I rarely even use a mic dude. No sweat.

Yeah I know, I remember the one time you said you would use it for the weekly Gfaqs match and you said something along the lines of "You guys are gonna hear my Bobcat Goldthwait voice lol".

Zillah

Zillah

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:I rarely even use a mic dude. No sweat.

Yeah I know, I remember the one time you said you would use it for the weekly Gfaqs match and you said something along the lines of "You guys are gonna hear my Bobcat Goldthwait voice lol".

yeah i remember that too.

lol.... yeah... I just don't like talking to many people. I had my mic in yesterday. But I never said a word. No one seemed to notice. So meh....

why you so shy bro

also you're coming up on 3,000 posts if you care

Whenever I see you in a game I'm playing I always wonder if you will actually talk, although there haven't been many cases where your in my game but still.

Not shy at all. I just have nothing of relevance to say. I'm not as tactical as everyone here. I'll chit chat if the conversation gets interesting.

And I'm going home with 2999.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I did the muted mic thing the other day with comraderage77, and I didn't notice till after I turned everything off, I felt really bad. I try to say bye at least, if nobody hears me, then they don't hear me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I remember the first time zombie talked to me! It was Nelson bay! HAHAHA I didnlt even realize it was Mills I just thought it was the random in my squad! HAHA

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I remember the first time zombie talked to me! It was Nelson bay! HAHAHA I didnlt even realize it was Mills I just thought it was the random in my squad! HAHA

I just thought it was no big deal talking to me. I'm no D00MSDAY SEVICE, so I didn't expect a warm reception. I was not aware you didn't know it was me.

D

I don't really say too much tactically which is why I usually don't talk.

Most common phrase I use is either "I'm gonna repair you" or "Drop me off over objective" (if in a helicopter).

Morning D.

I played with a bunch of you guys last night. But again, when I joined everyone quit. I think I stink.

D

Sup Detective, when did you get on? I must have just missed you.

Fun times last night guys, bear with me while I get my bearings back I've been feeling kinda "babe in the woodish" since my return.

I did get a nice triple SeC watermine kill though lol.

I was on about 9ish CT. I ended up playing Harvest day conquest which was a blast. Mines are CAV Doomsday Devices. Wink

I also played Oasis and tried water mining. I saw lots of boats used to move from one side to the other. But I didn't get anyone.

D

Yeah that little river thing on Oasis looks like prime watermine territory.

I don't care for the map altogether though. I did very well on Harvest Day. Got the Ace pin a few times.

D

You don't like Oasis!!

That's was BC1's Port Valdez lol.

I did manage to give someone a D2.0 kill on Oasis. I was dodging rockets. Those buildings seem to come down much faster than before. That new?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum