Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love it when people that I don't know who are friends of my friends on Facebook make public events.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Cause I have two profiles on Facebook.
One is my normal account, you know, just me and stuff. But every now and then I will be looking through my friends pages and I will see sometimes that some of their friends(people I don't know)invite them to certain events. So out of curiosity I always check to see if its set to public, or private where only their friends can see the event details and junk.

If they set it to public, then I log into my other account that no one, not even my friends know is me. The account is named Hervurt Pfurvurt, and his profile picture is of a really fat old guy wearing only underwear sitting at a computer.
I then state that I am attending that event and then post something on the page. Nothing bad at all, like tonight my friends Ex-GF made an event for a Twilight sleepover, so I just posted something along the lines of "I can't wait to see Taylor almost naked again! I can't wait!!"

I know it might sound stupid, but I just find it fun and hilarious to do this, cause a lot of people get kinda weirded and freaked out when I do.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

successful troll is successful!

Chewy

Chewy

Hahaha, that's hilarious.

It teaches a valuable lesson about internet privacy as well!

chunckylover53

lol thats awesome.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I've done it to my best friends GF 3 times now. And she still can't learn to set her stuff to private. The first one was a movie night for when Camp Rock 2 came out, the 2nd was for a day at the mall, and the third was an outing to go see the newest Twilight.

Everytime I post she deletes it and sets her event to private, but so far she has yet to learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum