OMG, the snow!

+3
Valukar
Ron Swanson
Metalzoic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG, the snow! Empty OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 10:51

Good thing I don't have anywhere to go today.

Except maybe the hardware store. I should probably pick up some sand bags, because my truck will be sliding all over the place!

2OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 11:55

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

How much did you get? Still coming down?

3OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 12:04

Well, we didn't get very much the past couple days. It's been snowing on and off, and the plows have had chances to clear the roads and salt them. But I woke up this morning and it was a major flurry outside my window. It hasn't stopped, yet.

4OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 12:08

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You need to make a snowball and blast your roomate in the head with it man!
We had a few days of snow, but nothing except rain since. I'll take snow over rain myself.

5OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 12:12

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

don't talk to me about snow. I live in Montana, we have had snow and sub zero temps for weeks now

6OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 16:25

Valukar

It has hardly been going below freezing here so far. It's not cold enough to snow but it's just enough to be really annoying.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

7OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 19:23

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

lucky the closest thing I've got to snow was hail and that shit hurt >.<

8OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 19:36

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

We still don't have any snow. Flurries off and on but nothing heavy. It's starting to freak me out because we've usually had at least a couple heavy snows by now.

9OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 20:15

Wacco

Metalzoic wrote:You need to make a snowball and blast your roomate in the head with it man!
We had a few days of snow, but nothing except rain since. I'll take snow over rain myself.

I loved the snow. For some reason, Seattle just comes to a stop when snow happens. They have like, what, two or three snow plows at the most? And they're afraid to salt the roads because it might "hurt the environment" or something.

10OMG, the snow! Empty Re: OMG, the snow! 2010-12-08, 20:23

sheep

sheep

If it snows here, it's a freak thing. But a short drive in a couple of directions, and you've got snow! I have some pictures of last Christmas when it did snow here. Like, an inch. It was awesome. Except it was all over my car and made it a pain in the ass to get into. Funny thing is, I drove 15 minutes from the BF's then house, to my dad's, and the snow was gone. Weird how short of a distance can affect whether it snows or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum