the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

your thoughts on this theme

3 posters

Good Idea?

your thoughts on this theme Vote_lcap0%your thoughts on this theme Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
your thoughts on this theme Vote_lcap0%your thoughts on this theme Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
your thoughts on this theme Vote_lcap67%your thoughts on this theme Vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
your thoughts on this theme Vote_lcap33%your thoughts on this theme Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1your thoughts on this theme Empty your thoughts on this theme 2010-12-10, 10:13

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

the name Speakeasy Clinic and video gaming generally don't run in meadows hand in hand.

but i thought, mostly after an idea from sheep, about the SeC being the place you come to lick your wounds and relax after a hard day on the battlefield.

thus intragrading the Clinic and Speakeasy portions with our obsessions with FPS's... one in general.

so the theme would have a dark palette and graphically centered around images or icons resembling our love of battlefield.

Stay true to your roots, Epyk!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know i know, but its REALLY hard to create graphics around our premise..

Tater

Tater

We started as a Means to avoid the GFQ mods for our BC2 reasons!

I say we do as crams said stick to our roots...

TexasMace

TexasMace

I'm kind of indifferent to themes but this one is fine.
If you want a "place to heal" you could add to your own idea and do a field medical tent theme like MASH if your hurtin' for artistic ideas.
Good luck, Epyck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum