We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

hiring a graphic designer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hiring a graphic designer Empty hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 01:08

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I'm looking for someone able to design cartoonized figures and structures.
There's a good chance I may have somone to do this, but I just want to be cuasious.

So if you know anyone or you are that somone let me know and we can talk monies.
If you can point me in the direction of a graphic designer you've heard of that would be great as well.

@ sheep...I have this stack of money with your name on it, if you change your mind about aoo the help you've given me.

2hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 01:46

sheep

sheep

I knows a graphic designer.

Uhhh. I haven't done anything to earn said monies. Monies with my name on it. Oh man. But no thanks! <3

I do need one of those motion sensor graphics though.

3hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 01:51

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Page 23ish of the user bar ppages at bfbc2.com

Mind pointing them in this direction? Probably less weird that way.

4hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 01:52

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

If I wasn't at work id just make one for you and give you the link

5hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 01:54

sheep

sheep

Haha. It's cool. Not sure if she does stylized cartoons though. Hmmm. PM me with the idea of what you're looking for and I'll shoot it her way. She is she can/is interested.

6hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 03:20

Valukar

i'm majoring in graphic design and i'd love to help out, but unfortunately my current computer lacks the ability to do anything

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

7hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 03:28

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

thats ok ing, ill work something out.

here you are sheep

hiring a graphic designer 360_msbegotngirl

8hiring a graphic designer Empty Re: hiring a graphic designer 2010-12-14, 09:36

sheep

sheep

Thanks Epyk. I'll have to stick that in my signature later. But I clicked on it, and all my stats have gone way up. Yayness.

I'm proud of myself. I usually kill more than I die these days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum