Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live chat with the developers of battlefield tomorrow at 12 pm PST.

+3
Valukar
MEGA MILK
Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I will be giving them a piece of my mind lol.
http://www.ea.com/1/live-chat

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

So... we can talk to them in a live chat? Or someone working there will do all the questioning? Or... how does this work?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Make sure you tell them this game fucking awesome, and that they shouldn't have changed the knife mechanics. Nice. THEN you go full rage mode over the shitty hitboxes on mounted weapons.

Tell them that the vehicle balance in Vanilla leaves much to be desired, ie VADS and choppers and shit

also tell him to go staple his cock to something for nerfing slugs. Actually I'll get on and tell him that. Though I'll probably get banned on the EA forums for actually doing that, for some reason they only mod dev topics and shit over there, the rest of the shit stays up forever.

its probably zh1nto since he's the unofficial Dice spokesman.

Last edited by Lead Based Toys on 2010-12-15, 03:22; edited 1 time in total

Valukar

you should tell him to make a helicopter that doesn't flip over

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

well actually playing the fucking game takes precedence for me right now, but that would be cool too.

You'd probably start to hate the Havoc if they buffed it, it'd lose its cool challenge factor like the G3.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im banned Permanently from the EA forums Very Happy

Something about telling them to stick their Dicks in a Blender pissed them off

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Ouch, man.

Tell them to fix the hit detection, the hit detection, and maybe the shittiest hit detection I've ever seen.

Weapons are actually much better balanced now, thank God.

The knife, ironically, has too much range now. It was fine before; it didn't need more range, it needed better hitboxes.

I don't know why they nerfed shotgun slugs, considering it didn't even affect them at all; I used them for the majority of the time I played yesterday, and I had no difference in performance.

Wait, scratch that on weapons balance. Tell them that the buckshot on semi/fully automatic shotguns is extremely OP now (never thought shotguns would ever be OP). Buckshot should've only been powered up on the 40MM and the pump shotguns.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah buckshot is way too good now... A semi-auto shotgun with buckshot shouldn't be a really good mid-range weapon. I've shot people so far away with it and killed them, and you barely even have to aim.

No clue why the hell they nerfed slugs. I've probably only gotten killed with them a couple times, nobody uses them.

chats up right now. apparently your comments need mod approval before they'll actually appear lol

they wanna hear what they wanna hear.

There is no way the people asking questions are real.

yeah seriously this is like a fucking press conference or something. I'm on with 4 other people from the BF forum and literally none of our questions are being acknowledged because they're not common sense.

I asked if slugs would still be there and no reply >_>

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

DICE_cmd:

The huey is a mix of transport and attack helicopter behavior in BC2. It is light and agile and easy to fly but takes longer time to master!

fucking attack helicopter whoring all over again wtf

There's no Hardcore mode either!!!

jesus christ fucking tell me something I wanna hear/shit that I already know. Oh and the FT deals damage over time instead of all at once, which was another obvious thing from the gameplay videos >_>

and the Huey honestly doesn't look that bad.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

random guy

hurr durr wats ur fav sniper rifle

Hey Developers!

How about you fix the lag and/or hit detection in the game????

Fr0sT

apparently you can swap channels with the radio

and yeah Figges response was so fucking foreign, god damn Belgians

''adamm.....the one iam welding Wink''

fucking speak english god damn

Someone put a happy face by nelson bay?!?!

aww all Vietnam weapons will be unlocked by default

SOMEONE SERIOUSLY JUST ASKED 'do you need bad company 2 to play Vietnam?'

WHAT THE FUCK

I would get more success tweeting him than this censored bullshit.

It's not that, it's just that they don't feel like thinking so any post you make either has to consist of dick-sucking or some entirely stupid obvious question that you shouldn't even be asking.

in other words this conference fucking failed. Oh well, it gave me something to listen to while I waited for multiplayer update 2 to re-download. I can finally play BC2 again by the way.

get the fuck on tom I'll re-add you.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should send a message Saying

What happened to those 6 million jews EA "Hired"?

Lead Based Toys wrote:It's not that, it's just that they don't feel like thinking so any post you make either has to consist of dick-sucking or some entirely stupid obvious question that you shouldn't even be asking.

in other words this conference fucking failed. Oh well, it gave me something to listen to while I waited for multiplayer update 2 to re-download. I can finally play BC2 again by the way.

get the fuck on tom I'll re-add you.
If I get on I will not be able to play for long since I have been slacking my school work.

Frostbyrn wrote:You should send a message Saying

What happened to those 6 million jews EA "Hired"?
If there is a hell I am going to it for laughing at that.

well do your fucking homework then tom, stop sitting around goddamn

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What i cant im Banned and Comparing EA to Nazi's would be LOL Very Happy

I asked that for you. Of course it didn't show up.

I didn't even get kicked from the chat >_> they just ignored me Sad

Holy crap all they are doing is answering stupid questions.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

lol Very Happy

Fuck Wikileaks wheres EAleaks the shit EA doesnt want you to know and or Censored!

Look at that they let zh1nt0 ask himself a question. I am done with that.

yeah that made me face palm

DICE zh1nto: why am i so damned sexy?

DICE zh1nto: because you are Smile

the fuck is this stupid shit. this is not the time to improve your self-esteem you fucking hambeast neckbeared piece of shit

Chewy

Chewy

Kind of a shame that they're taking stupid ass questions like "Have you heard about the bird?" instead of answering any good questions...

But it could be worse. They could be like Turn 10 on the Forza forums where they ban you for making suggestions.

EDIT: What the fuck, did they just say there's no custom soundtrack support? Why would they just remove features like that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum