New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last night was a joke of a game.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

This season needs to be over already, I'm taking my doomsday device to 49ers headquarters cause they need to push the button already.

And yet the 49ers can still win their division. Mad

D

I told people here today that I'm don't want to hear that garbage.

7-9 division winner is a fucking joke.

Tater

Tater

hey they could be the detroit lions!

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I told people here today that I'm don't want to hear that garbage.

7-9 division winner is a fucking joke.

The perks of playing in a shit division.

And lay off the Lions Derp. *shakes fist*

D

godscouchpotato wrote:hey they could be the detroit lions!
*Realizes that the Lions have Shaun Hill
Last night was a joke of a game. Rage1

lol... I never get tired of that pic.

Tater

Tater

I think the lions have one 16 games combined in the last maybe 10 seasons? ever since Mr. Sanders retired they have sucked even worse!

Besides i'm a long standing Niners fan anyway orginally being from cali.

I'm a Lions fan because of Barry. It's painful without him.

Tater

Tater

The Joker wrote:I'm a niners fan because of Jerry. It's painful without him.

I used yours to make mine!

Barry is my favorite RB. Jerry is my favorite WR. I need a QB that rhymes with Barry and Jerry...

.... Terry Bradshaw?

Tater

Tater

I'm too young to remember Terry playing.

But i'm with you on the choices.

What about Joey barry and Terry!!?? joey being the Montana man himself!

D

I think Detroit is a couple of draft picks away from being a contender again. The next few seasons should be pretty interesting for them.

Stafford is a wildcard right now and there should be some concerns about his durability.

Me too. Old ass Terry...

Honestly, I like Vick a lot. But my favorite was probably Dan Marino. Mostly because of Ace Ventura.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I think Detroit is a couple of draft picks away from being a contender again. The next few seasons should be pretty interesting for them.

Stafford is a wildcard right now and there should be some concerns about his durability.

Stafford is made of paper and glass.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

My Bengals......2-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF guys!!!!!! Palmer it is time to go bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palmer is a bitch. I used to like him too.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I was a fan as well. Fuckin Benagals always get my hopes up pre season then they shit all over the place.

Ocho Cinco and Ocho Uno are a circus too. =(

D

Loose talk suggests a trade that brings Palmer to the 49ers.

McNabb has been demoted to 3rd string QB in Washington so perhaps he won't be there next season. Niners should at least consider making a play for the guy if that's the case.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You guys can have Palmer! I'll drive the guy out there myself.

Tater

Tater

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:I think Detroit is a couple of draft picks away from being a contender again. The next few seasons should be pretty interesting for them.

I think their a couple of draft beers away from being my uncles playing football in the backyard on thanksgiving! Rolling Eyes

Palmer back in California could be good. He's a USC guy.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

USC? as in Ultra Shitty Career?

He had a good year or two. =P

D

godscouchpotato wrote:

I think their a couple of draft beers away from being my uncles playing football in the backyard on thanksgiving! Rolling Eyes

LMMFAO

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I know I know! I was a fan of his I'll admit. He was an awesome QB. Right untill he got injured the second play in the playoffs against the steelers a few years ago.

D

The knee injury ruined him.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:The knee injury ruined him.

xactly. Never been the same since.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum