Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck, I will not be able to view the lunar eclipse tonight....

+3
Epyk MD
Zillah
sheep
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So mother nature decided that the one time in should rain in the desert is when a lunar eclipse is happening. This makes me so sad. Sad

sheep

sheep

Is that why it's so bright out? Kind of cloudy here, but really, freakishly bright.

Zillah

Zillah

The first time in 327 years that theres an eclipse on the winter solstice, and its overcast.

what da hellll...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Yeah I can't see anything but clouds at the moment...wth.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

A few clouds around the horizon here, but none up where the moon is.
It's been freakishly bright for a week straight, I hope after this the moon stops trying to imitate the sun.

Well at least I am not alone for this freakish weather lol.

It's cloudy here too; damn winter time. I don't really care though, personally, there will always be another lunar eclipse, at hopefully a warmer time of year.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

its cloudy here too man been raining five days straight

Heebs

Heebs

damn it.

i was so worn out from my activities that i fell asleep by 10 o'clock, and completely forgot about the eclipse. LAME.

I saw the moon around 1:30 last night, and it was really bright, and it looked kind of hazy on one side. I assumed it was the earth's shadow.
Anyway, by the time it was supposed to be in full eclipse, I went back outside and it was completely overcast.
*shrug*

Heebs

Heebs

:'( i wish that i would have remembered, but i was just so tired and worn out. i bet someone has it on youtube, but that just ain't the same.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We didnt get to see it at all in the Southern Hemisphere D:

To anyone that missed the lunar eclipse here is a video of it.
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/18046748?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not the same as seeing the real thing

Heebs

Heebs

that video makes me want to play Mass Effect

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol Sauron Watches you as you jump through the Relay on the last level of Mass Effect 2 Very Happy

Also if you read planet Storys the one with the Giant Mass Accelerator Shot going across the Blue Planet is actually based on Mars which has a Giant Canyon like that in RL Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum