Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, had one of my favourite BC2 matches, even though we lost.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well, I joined a game, and it was a 3 vs. 7 Attacking on Nelson Bay. I ended up sneaking around to the right (of course, only person on my team not attempting to hide, waiting to be spawn killed) and arming A, before hiding upstairs. I see someone run in to disarm, and I knife them, only to get a laugh from their dogtags (Brother Fox), then 40MM Shotgunned some level 50 douchbag running an M16, and then another guy, taking "A" all by myself. As I'm running to be "B", I get killed by somebody camping with a 40MM shotgun, only to realize that it's the level 50 who rage switched to the same setup using an AEK with mag ammo (He had a 4x instead of a RDS though) after one death, so I just laugh and take a new path on the right. I see him, and kill him with the AEK, then move to a slightly different spot. Sure enough, Mr. Level 50 comes charging through the forest angry, so I simply wait, and 40MM shotgun him when he's inches from my face, then move, then kill him, and repeat until I've got a Nemesis Pin on him for B is even taken. I finally try to sneak on that lower part to the right, kill him again, then get jumped by 3 people, take down 2 of 3, he's the only one who lives, and he teabags and shoots at my body when he has less than 20% health, so I'm actually laughing at this point. The rest of the match wasn't very exciting; we lost on the last base, but I managed to kill him 4 more times, and he only got me once more after he rage switched to a Recon kit with an SV-98.

Probably in my Top 10 favourite games of BC2 I've ever played.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Why is it whenever I'm playing with you, you rage, but then when I'm not playing, you get "lol" moments? D:

Also, I REALLY hope you bought those Trolly Snacks
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957916-battlefield-bad-company-2/56090925

StormEye

StormEye

I just played with randoms, and had to fix my own tank the entire round in Arica Harbor, from first base to the last...

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

At least they didn't steal your tank, drive into the enemy base and get out.

StormEye

StormEye

Cardboard Fox wrote:At least they didn't steal your tank, drive into the enemy base and get out.

I would have raged a lot. The round that I experienced is more like a disappointment.

Well, I'm on a 26 loss streak. >_>

Twitchy

Twitchy

I would play with you, but my connection would be worse the a cripple trying to do jumping jacks because I'm downloading some stoofs.

It's alright, I'm taking a break right now. Just got back from sighting in my friend's .243 that we're going to use for coyote hunting. The recoil was actually more significant that I thought; most likely because it was a Featherlight, and it's very straight. My Benelli Nova and the Saiga 7.62 x 39 I used to have had less recoil than that; even the 7MM-08 that I shot at another friend's did. I think it's just the gun.

StormEye

StormEye

You also contracted the Ghost from Fox?

Et Tu Conker!

Twitchy

Twitchy

I have no idea what the fuck you just said O_______________________O

StormEye

StormEye

I guess Fox's Ghost is not that famous.

Twitchy

Twitchy

StormEye wrote:I guess Fox's Ghost is not that famous.
I was talking to Kitsune ^_^
But no, I actually don't know what you said D: TO THE GOOGLE-MOBILE!

In other words, ever since my connection got fixed, everyone else's has been awful. xD

Twitchy

Twitchy

Oh, well my connection is only bad if I'm download music, or torrents. And right now I'm downloading torrents Very Happy

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Connection last night was absolutely terrible! Every 30 seconds 2 or 3 people got kicked from the party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum