+5
Zillah
TheGM
DRGN LRD 1213
TexasMace
ConciliarFox
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-28, 13:36

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Anyone still play it? Wanna play it? I just got it today for a few bucks, will use it for veteran status, just curious if it's a good game, or one to mess with and sell back?

TexasMace

TexasMace

I was gonna buy it yesterday but the line was too long. I'll go back and get it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn I was just at gamestop. Picked up red dead, Assaisns creed 2 and fifa 10 on the buy 2 get one free deal.

TheGM

TheGM

Hmmm........

TexasMace

TexasMace

Still thinking about getting RDR too....Yep...I'm goin' back

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

That's how I got it, buy 2 get 1 free. Got Mass Effect, BfMC2, and mercenaries 2. I'll be getting more games in the next week or two.

Zillah

Zillah

I checked to see how many people were online on this game, and it was like 7 or 8. Neutral

Duck

Duck

That was my second online game. I was the shit at it on PS2. My first online game was Starwars Battlefront (battlefield...) 2.

Zillah

Zillah

Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the best game ever.

Too bad theyre never gonna release a 3rd one. Dice should make it. Very Happy

10Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-28, 21:20

Duck

Duck

The game was pretty much Battlefield with a starwars twist to it.

11Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-28, 21:22

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Hotdamnitssam wrote:Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the best game ever.

Too bad theyre never gonna release a 3rd one. Dice should make it. Very Happy
they did release a 3rd one but it was for psp Evil or Very Mad

12Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-28, 21:23

Duck

Duck

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oG5IMmOusRk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oG5IMmOusRk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

13Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-28, 21:29

Zillah

Zillah

Ducksaws wrote:The game was pretty much Battlefield with a starwars twist to it.

Yeah exactly, theyre very similar. Im a big star wars fan so it would be awesome.

Plus, releasing a game on only PSP counts as only half a game. No multiplayer im guessing.

14Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-29, 00:25

Khfan60

Khfan60

I remember spending full days playing the Star Wars: Battlefront games with my friend.... Cool god those were the days.

On topic: Yeah, I got MC2 for the 360 and It's pretty good.

15Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-29, 02:13

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They needed that kind of Space combat in Reach

Also i loved my Elite Rifle for the Generic Stormtrooper class Very Happy

16Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-29, 03:36

Zillah

Zillah

Piemasterjelly wrote:They needed that kind of Space combat in Reach

Also i loved my Elite Rifle for the Generic Stormtrooper class Very Happy

yeah dude halo would have been awesome like that.

17Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-29, 03:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Seraphs versus Longswords and the Chance to fly a pelican without the glitch

18Battlefield 2 modern combat Empty Re: Battlefield 2 modern combat 2010-12-29, 05:01

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Also this needs to be posted Very Happy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5733044300866646599#

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum