chunckylover53
ALargeEffinFry
Epyk MD
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

*Stockpiles weapons in case he missed the start of the zombie apocalypse(sp? Really phone? No spell check for that?)*

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya no kidding. I just woke up cause I got a text from my friend, 15 minutes after she sent it. And now she won't reply Sad

chunckylover53

Eh man just been a pretty slow week and stuff loseing my urge to play BC2 so trying to play some oblivion.

Let's see... New semester starts next week and i can only take this one english class because i failed it last semester but passed everything else (I know i know english is suppose to be easy but damn it's hard!) Thing is i need this class for other classes and BS like that.

My manager is already talking about firing this new guy we literally just hired last week but his messed up alot so his got one more week or his fired which means i'll proably end up working more till that gets in order.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Most of that sounds familiar.

The bc2 part as well. I tried mixing it and that seemed to help. But im definitely starting to get burnt out. At least ill make it to 50.

Tater

Tater

*sad face at the burnt out on bc2 comments... thankfully i'm not mostly cause i'm addicted to rpg's right now. ME1 complete ME2 maybe half complete, then i gotta finish fable3 and FO:NV still.

chunckylover53

I wanna make it to 50 atleast but ehh man it's getting rough and i dont like to force myself to play it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya, BC2 just feels meh when I play. I dont really have fun.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I have so many crap I have yet to play, that I'm not worried.

But then, I just began classes at the university. That means that I'll be a slave for the next months. I think I'll only be able to play like, 1 hour a day tops.

Tater

Tater

You guys just played the fuck out of it thats all.

I still thoroughly enjoy playing this game, except by myself!! but that's been the case since release.

Blops is way to ramboish for me. MoH sucks monkey ass and there really arent any other not worthy fps' out there right now...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I think another week sabbatical is in order, that helped the first time.

Tater

Tater

Yes leave and you'll come back!

Playing bc2 for me inthe first few months i was on daily and got burnt out by june! then i gave it a break for a few weeks and thoroughly enjoyed shooting noobs again.

Besides when you play constantly you get into a fixed way of playing. I find it's alot more fun to break it up and not always run the same route or use the same weapons. SHit i used the aek791 again for the first time since release.... then i threw it in the trash again! LMAO

Someone ask for zombies?

we are extra super slow this weekend. Zombie10

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i had a retro-fest today. i was running the M416 with irons Smile

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well hit 50 while you can. Homefront and Brink come out in just a couple months.

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:Well hit 50 while you can. Homefront and Brink come out in just a couple months.

I am not interested in either... Am i the only one?

Tater

Tater

I'm iffy on homefront? and idk what brink is? gears 3 for me!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Homefront looks ok, and all I'm wanting this year is Dead space 2 and Gears 3

Dead Space 2 looks great. GoW should be good too.

Tater

Tater

I like how they made GoW3 up to 4player coop... the other 2 games shoulda been that.

Still has splitscreen right? This is a big one for me.

Tater

Tater

AFAIK...

if they put coop in and took out splitscreen i'd have to choke a bitch.

My wife and I play through the story together. It's why I love Halo so much too.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Darth Tater wrote:I'm iffy on homefront? and idk what brink is? gears 3 for me!

I'm hoping at least one of them turns out great. I didn't bother with Gears 2 much, played 1 or 2 levels and sent it back. Probably won't even try Gears 3, but we'll see what reviews say.

Dead Space 2 I'm interested in, but I never tried the first.
I am getting Little Big Planet 2 in a couple days though.

Brink footage from E3:

Homefront MP:

Dead Space 1 was great. And it's cheap.

StormEye

StormEye

Dead Space 2 on its way!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Brink is a cross between battlefield and uhhh...which ever the game about the chich jumping on roofs was.

Breach also comes out this year. It features the D3.0 system.

Tater

Tater

you're thinking of Mirrors edge epyk. great unique game.. too bad my last xbox put a nice gouge in the disc.

StormEye

StormEye

Darth Tater wrote:you're thinking of Mirrors edge epyk. great unique game.. too bad my last xbox put a nice gouge in the disc.
we are extra super slow this weekend. 0500128800-30-37

Tater

Tater

now i wanna play mirrors edge again!! DANG IT.

StormEye

StormEye

I have Mirrors Edge on my PS3.

Speaking of PS3, have not played any games on that thing for a while.

Maybe its time to bring out MGS4.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:Dead Space 1 was great. And it's cheap.

Yeah I should pick it up. Maybe I'll grab it off games on demand today.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

homefront looks decent. not sure about the whole 'buy a vehicle to spawn in' thing, seems like chopper whoring will be too easy...

but yeah, they tried hard to get a lot of features in. its a bit of a mashup between COD, BC2 and GRAW:FS.

i might get it, depends what other games are coming out.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:I have Mirrors Edge on my PS3.

Speaking of PS3, have not played any games on that thing for a while.

Maybe its time to bring out MGS4.

I just haven't like a Metal Gear game since solid came out on Psx. Now that I think about it I played Solid in Japanese... I don't think I ever played the US version.

StormEye

StormEye

Did you actually tried playing 3 and 4?

4 actually is pretty awesome.

Also, you finally get to use Rex and its awesomeness.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

KutKuSlayer wrote:homefront looks decent. not sure about the whole 'buy a vehicle to spawn in' thing, seems like chopper whoring will be too easy...

but yeah, they tried hard to get a lot of features in. its a bit of a mashup between COD, BC2 and GRAW:FS.

i might get it, depends what other games are coming out.

Yeah we'll see how that works. I loved Frontlines so I have hope.
Hopefully the points for captures vs. kills is at a 10:1 ratio meaning only those trying to actually win get enough points for big vehicles.

I really hope the vehicles are airdropped in to you like in Mercenaries too and don't just "pop" into existence.

Tater

Tater

I played 1/sons of liberty and the vietnam era one.

StormEye

StormEye

Darth Tater wrote:I played 1/sons of liberty and the vietnam era one.
Thats 3.

Tater

Tater

however i never completed three... i don't remember much past fighting the vampire guy in the trees!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:Did you actually tried playing 3 and 4?

4 actually is pretty awesome.

Also, you finally get to use Rex and its awesomeness.

2 I played a bit past where you become the Raiden guy, but I hated the writing, voices and character so much I just turned it off.

3 seemed pretty cool, but the camouflage swapping system made me want to gag. If it had at least had a clothes switching animation I might have kept playing it, but I just turned it off.

4 I only tried the demo, but I disliked the voice, writing, and horrible animation so much I couldn't even finish the demo. The bland textures didn't help it much either.

I used to be a huge Metal Gear fan from back in the Nes days. Almost imported some japanese computer thing to play one that was never released in the US once.

StormEye

StormEye

Oh well, that kind of sucks that you did not enjoy it.

I would suggest that you play MGS4 at least just to put an end to the story of Snakes.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, maybe I should.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah once I make it to level 50 in bc2 I'll probably move on.

As far as multiplayer games go, homefront and bf3 are the games interesting me. whens homefront supposed to be released?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

march 11th IIRC.

theres a sticky of game releases under 'games' Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Its only going to be announced, not released on March 11th.

But announcement is enough as is.

Zillah

Zillah

StormEye wrote:Its only going to be announced, not released on March 11th.

But announcement is enough as is.

Wait are you talking about homefront or bf3?

And I saw that link about game releases. I'll go look there.

StormEye

StormEye

BF3

I want to hear the screams of those ants on the ground screaming at my Jet Rape!

(Well, its more like text since it was text chatted on the screen)

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

How did jets work in battlefield? Were the maps really that big?

Zillah

Zillah

Ive never flown jets, only choppers...

Were you a jet whore in bf2 storm? Haha

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I have alot to play and catch up on: ME1, FO:NV,Fable3, just picked up Oblivion again and made a new character. I play BC2 or BLOP if anybody on my FL is playing them. I'm waiting for Bulletstorm and GoW3.

PS I got a new Xbox 360 slim, I love it!!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I forgot about Bulletstorm. I like my s too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum