New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny moment in oblivion -kvatch spoilers-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Anyways i am about lvl 23 and i was helping with the seige of kvatch we get pretty far and i get to the part outside of the undercroft and i encounter a daedroth and two Xivilais i am getting beat up so i run back into the undercroft and the Xivilais follow me and wait.. whats this.. no other then good ol audens avidius screaming "I'LL GET YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME" appears out of nowhere and starts taking stabs at me.. so i killed him and both of the Xivs just thought i'd share.

Ante

Ante

Wait, what? Oblivion is a western RPG. Funny story to be sure, but it hurts me to see Oblivion grouped with JRPGs...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Back in the Front page of the Arcade now Very Happy

Also i just did the Siege of Kvatch at level 50 only 2 Guards died too bad they werent the nameless generic ones though

chunckylover53

Ah sorry i wasen't really 100% sure where to put this and yeah i think the guy will randomly appear anywhere to come after you after you do the corruption quest in the imperial city.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but if your Disposition is high enough with him then he doesnt attack you instead he follows you around and beats on stuff for you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum