Ron Swanson
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So last night playing BC2 with Kult, Tater, and Frost on Valparasio Defense Kirbanator joins the attackers team. It was a good game and they pushed us back to the last base. Kult got his tags 3 times, I got them 2 times, and tater got them once. He pretty much wookied it up the whole time, but he used the SVU and did do a good job covering the crate. I got a little pissed tho because as we stopped them at the last base before he lost he switched to our team, or he switched at the begining of the match. I was pretty frustrated with this because this guy is suppsed to be sooooo awesome acourding the GFQ boards, and he jumps ship at the first sign of trouble. I griefed him some with smoke grenades and he sent me a love note.

Tater

Tater

What was said love note? you keep saying you got a love not but you greedly don't share it! LOL

I would agree with Fr0st on what he said last night. I don't bother reading kirbs posts on GFQ never really did. He's an ass so what kill him and move on. All he did that entire match was sneak into the m-com locations and motion sensor and vss people. It was effective and he was a smart player.

From what i've heard about the guy "on here anyway" is that he's a vehicle whore. yet i never saw him do anything but vss last night.

MY only frustration last night was with "the commodre" guy, in that damned chopper!! they were vehicle WHORES!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't know I might have to keep the love not to myself.

Here is a teaser

Kirby's tags + more mail for DL Hatema11

Tater

Tater

stop teasing and show us da goods!!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

FWI the reason we stopped kirby's team is because Terry Joined the defenders on the last base. Cool ohhh yeah!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I we saw ya join. I think most of us where done for the night tho. I was sad I didn;t get more Terry time =o(

Tater

Tater

Still waiting......

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Rubs hate mail on nipples!

Mine presciousssssssss!!!!

Tater

Tater

Does he know who we were? or were we just randoms playing against him....

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Not sure. I used to play some with Sock, and him but didn;t really have much fun. Kirby was giving me shit for shooting the wrong guy on the other side once burnt me out with playing with them.

Tater

Tater

he musta joined randomly cause he aint on my FL. Is he on khults?

Alls i know is his dog tags are shiny!!

That commodre fucker in the chopper!! i gustav'd them atleast 4 times that match! tea bagged once too!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmmm I know Liquid plays with im still. He's not on my FL anymore. Hasn;t been for months. I was thinking it was random last night. I would have been fine except the side switch was irritating. I hang in with a team for a few games, and then I will quit out if I can;t get anything going. I don;t try to get on the winning team...... sheesh

Tater

Tater

It's all about dem stats i guess. I went 14/19 that match but i free hand gustav'd that helicopter A LOT!!! that was good enough for me.

TexasMace

TexasMace

OHHHH I so need to play BC2 again even if I fail.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah I hit that F'in chopper with a couple of AT4 shots, damn he was an annoying pilot. I hardly even noticed kirby until the last minute or two of the match. Then when he switched over I saw DL chasin him with the smoke launcher lol.

Tater

Tater

the gunner (obviously) was my nemesis that round!! I swear i gustav'd that chopper atleast once on each set of m-coms.

I knew i was gonna die but as long as i fired at the chopper it would deter him from shooting at the m-com that people were defusing! MY PLAN WORKED. my kdr suffered OH WELL, it helped us win!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea Terry It was my last game and I was peeved he switched so I figured I would screw with him some.

TheGM

TheGM

All the times I kicked Kirb's ass he seemed preety reserved. Even after I stabbed him, then again I didn't yell I HAS KIRB TAGS in his ear.

Probably because sock was going on how Great He Was. to bad I'm greater!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don;t when you played with him. It was monthes ago when I was in a live party with him, and I don;t care to listen to someone bitch at me for not going along with their master plan! Especially when I got bitched at after the fact. O well. If he was in a party I wouldn;t have yelled in his ear I got your tags, buit I would have yelled in his ear about quiting on his team because they lost 1 match!

chunckylover53

I played with him a bit ago with lead he didn't seem too bad he doesn't talk up much so i had some trouble understanding him.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Again it's been a long time since I played with him.

I just felt like griefing him since he jumped ship.

TheGM

TheGM

Well you should have yelled in his ear.

I GOT YOUR FUCKING TAGS! YA THINK YOU THE SHIT NOA! Eh? whats that......he muted me?......WELL....?.....TAHGS!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh! He's good but he's not the end all to be all of BC2 that I was that excited I got his tags. The only shit I would give him is his side switch BS.

Zillah

Zillah

Sock is on my fl and I'll play with him sometimes. Kirby will join sometimes and play with too.

I like Kirby, he has the temperament of Khult over the mic.

TheGM

TheGM

Zillah wrote:Sock is on my fl and I'll play with him sometimes. Kirby will join sometimes and play with too.

I like Kirby, he has the temperament of Khult over the mic.

He wispers that he knifed you and gets annoyed when you kill him?

Zillah

Zillah

He's just really quiet and calm. He's probably a chill guy in real life, but you would never think that if you ever saw any posts by heavenly axe...

Yea Kirb is a huge vehicle whore. More so than lead Shocked

Zillah

Zillah

Hey man theres nothing wrong with vehicle whores...

*looks at 47%*

What? I'm just an Engineer main. Repairs go toward vehicle and class score.

Also its called Battlefield.

Zillah

Zillah

damnit lead you passed me in vehicle whore percentage. Neutral

Really? All this time I thought I was playing Halo! Shame on me.

Zillah wrote:damnit lead you passed me in vehicle whore percentage. Neutral

you're getting buried brah

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic wrote:Really? All this time I thought I was playing Halo! Shame on me.

halo? loser! Razz

And no need to be so sensitive. I never said anything was wrong with being a vehicle whore. Someone said they heard that, so I confirmed. Every time Ive played with him(kirb) hes either been in a chopper or being a wookie. Just my observation.

TheGM

TheGM

Didn't we get bitched at yesterday about having fun in a huey?

Oh that is right.....Bad Players need the vehicles to suck with them.

Zillah

Zillah

Marxist Dictator wrote:
Zillah wrote:damnit lead you passed me in vehicle whore percentage. Neutral

you're getting buried brah

....must ...fly ....apache!

Zillah wrote:
Symbolic wrote:Really? All this time I thought I was playing Halo! Shame on me.

halo? loser! Razz

Lol, I kept wondering why my shield died so fast. Now it all makes sense! Probably sbould also stop bunny hopping Sad

TheGM wrote:Didn't we get bitched at yesterday about having fun in a huey?

Oh that is right.....Bad Players need the vehicles to suck with them.

scratch

The vehicles are there to be used, because its much easier to win the game and circumvent your team's immense fail while in a vehicle than it is to do on-foot.

If the Huey is on the map I'll always take it, sometimes the tanks. Lately I've been taking the tanks because they're fun to main-cannon snipe pilots with.

in regular mode I notice if I don't take the attack helicopter my team will lose the initial dog fight and in turn the game...so I'm supposed to leave it?

And yes GM we did get bitched at for helicopter whoring. With the Huey. On Phu Bai Conquest.

As the Americans.

TheGM

TheGM

Marxist Dictator wrote:The vehicles are there to be used, because its much easier to win the game and circumvent your team's immense fail while in a vehicle than it is to do on-foot.

If the Huey is on the map I'll always take it, sometimes the tanks. Lately I've been taking the tanks because they're fun to main-cannon snipe pilots with.

in regular mode I notice if I don't take the attack helicopter my team will lose the initial dog fight and in turn the game...so I'm supposed to leave it?

And yes GM we did get bitched at for helicopter whoring. With the Huey. On Phu Bai Conquest.

As the Americans.

This......

Next time he is in there just keep saying Mr.Grumpy and or Wookie over and over. he hates that shit.

Sigh....no need for the long winded explanation man. I was just giving you a hard time.

Well if you cant take down the chopper on Nam you dont have the right to complain. You gotta fail HARD to get owned by the huey

I'm pretty sure I muted him. I didn't really mind him up until he was all like '420 spillin ma bud bro' and then he proceeded to bitch.

TheGM

TheGM

Symbolic wrote:Well if you cant take down the chopper on Nam you dont have the right to complain. You gotta fail HARD to get owned by the huey

But he was ON our team complaining about me and lead goofing around in a heli yet being effective.

This in't some bull shit camping useles recon look at my K/D bro. Dude gets all puffy about other people's shit and is jealous of my score.

what's his GT again?

TheGM

TheGM

Sly Samurai 420......

He loves all of you!

I dont really mind ragers, until of course it gets to kitsune level.

Damn people like that give us cannabis users a bad name! Sad

Ante

Ante

I fucking love vehicles. Gimme that Abrams. I will rain death upon the enemy from distances previously thought impossible. And all without V-Optics!

I as well prefer the tanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum