Dark and Frost discussion topic

+2
Epyk MD
ALargeEffinFry
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well since school got canceled today, I will probably play/watch movies with her on xbox most the day. But who knows.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I'm barely awake enough to be bored.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i just realized this was ontopic, i deleted my posts

I'm home too and will probably be online soon. I'll look for you.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ok zombee. I don't know when I will be on.

And if y'all are wondering what I'm talking about, please read mine and frosts posts on page 2 in skittles "Hi XD" topic.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I saw that.... I felt sad =o( Woman are fickle though so I would just try watching a movie again with her and see what happens. Also dark......... get her our IN PERSON!!!! Forget the game parties thats not where your goina get a relationship going.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I know. But she is too busy with school and work. She works all this weekend, so it kinda messes up me asking her to a movie.

Same

Same

Truth be told, bonding and fun happens usually outside. Have a good time but not on a game or something. Where you can have fun and such. and don'y just go to the movies either o.o

Shinma

Shinma

I've been having a movie day today myself actually. Watched Black Swan and Inception for the first time. Both movies were amazing.

Did you ask her dark?

Inception ftw

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Not yet symbolic. I thought about texting her earlier, but idk.

Same

Same

Shinma wrote:I've been having a movie day today myself actually. Watched Black Swan and Inception for the first time. Both movies were amazing.

Black swan is amazing Razz I went to watch it with my friend again last week and she loves it so much.

And dark, if you ask her out do it in person no matter what. Show that you have the balls to do it and not hide behind a phone or computer or xbox Smile I did that and got rejected, why? Because she doesn't want a boyfriend and she sees me as a brother and I see her as a sister so I took the rejection and didn't think much of it.
Dont be afraid of rejection and definitely don't joke about it saying that you didn't really mean it because it could hurt her feelings.

Last edited by Boxxy on 2011-02-09, 14:44; edited 1 time in total

Dude nooo text. Even a phone call would be better. Go get her man!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

It's icy outside. I can't drive on it.

Same

Same

xsilentshooterx wrote:It's icy outside. I can't drive on it.

Phone call is the next best thing but also, just wait till another day because its a lot sweeter to ask in person and if she says yes you can express your happiness and she knows that you truly like her and want to be there to say you like her and stand there for a reaction. And if you do get rejected don't feel bad or sound sad about it because she might feel bad Sad

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well I must of done something wrong cause now she won't even talk to me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Are you just unable to get ahold of her, or do you know for sure she is ignoring you?

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Pretty sure she is ignoring me. I was watching something on Netflix, she gets on I invite her and she joins, but only says a few words. After awhile she leaves but shia still watching the movie she was watching. I have sent her a few texts but no reply.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't know man.... Seems like yall been spending alot of time in the live parties. Maybe she just needed a break. Was she watching a diferent movie than you? Might be why she left. Woman can be fickle creatures. Might just chill for a bit and try and get some face time as soon as you can to talk to here.

Same

Same

Don't sound desperate about it dark when you ask. Really, people do that and might not want to talk and watch the movie. Don't over react about it at all. If she doesn't want to join you she might just leave the movie and not even talk to you.
It's easier in real life because you can see how she feels and such.

Don't jump to conclusions Dark.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya she was watching something different, but she didn't even have her mic in so there's no way she was annoyed by my chuckles since I was watching stand up. I will text her tonight to see about my cd she has, and maybe try to talk to her.

Same

Same

Well that's one thing, but everyone needs a break now and then from talking all the time. Being in parties all the time can be too much sometimes and she might need a breather.

Just chillax and wait for her to talk to you Surprised

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O and hey Banana!!!! Been ahwile since I gamed with ya! How ya been little dude?

Same

Same

Donatello wrote:O and hey Banana!!!! Been ahwile since I gamed with ya! How ya been little dude?

Haha, fine thanks! Made a new sister (aka more than a best friend) and had a great time out with her and my other friends. I forgot how much fun I have had and glad I met her too since she makes me want to hug her and say meow (Yes, it shouldn't make sense.)

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

having a person like a sister is the best. we do get some weird looks in public though, and our friends think we are really weird. mainly because of too many injokes Rolling Eyes

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So she's more than a best friend but not quite girlfriend? Sounds cool. I used to have someone like that but we grew apart when we both got married and moved seperate ways.

No the meow does not make sense but it does make sense that you would have some quirky thing you would do with a best friend.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Idk I just wish she would at least say something not ignore me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dark.... Wasn't it yesterday yall watched like 2 movies in a live party? I wouldn;t stress it man. Chicks get weird and at times and need a break.

Same

Same

Donatello wrote:So she's more than a best friend but not quite girlfriend? Sounds cool. I used to have someone like that but we grew apart when we both got married and moved seperate ways.

No the meow does not make sense but it does make sense that you would have some quirky thing you would do with a best friend.

Yeah basically, I asked her out and I knew her answer before I asked her and said "Well we are best friends basically why not say we're brother and sister? We're that good of friends." Then we promised to always be there for each other and not split apart.

She's also my pet pegasus that woofs and I am her pet kitteh. We make no sense, haha.

And dark please don't worry about it my friend Devon when I talk to her stops talking at points but I just leave it be till she replies. Don't start worrying because she won't reply instantly, and you shouldn't keep sending messages because that's what can get annoying. Show that you want her but be subtle at the very least.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

No, we didn't really talk yesterday. It's been a few days since we watched a movie. I just played 2 rounds of BO with her, went to eat, tried to join her party,got kicked by zachs friend. That's it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I have only sent a few party invites and 2 texts. But I will wait till tonight before I try to talk to her again.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thats a good plan dark.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well, I will see her tomorrow to get my cd back, but I won't have time to talk to her unfortunately.

Same

Same

Don't worry about not talking to her dood. just seeing her should make you happy. I find it funny how frost hasn't once replied when this is supposed to be discussion between you guys.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya i saw her and i felt sorta happy i guess.

I thought he replied once at least.

Same

Same

xsilentshooterx wrote:Ya i saw her and i felt sorta happy i guess.

I thought he replied once at least.

Nope Surprised. And really, don't worry about her. Don't expect to get replies straight away or to always talk. If you just act cool about it then you shouldn't have aproblem.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya i know, i just always over think stuff and think its something its not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum