3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dragon age 2
Fight Night Champion
Homefront
MLB 2k11
Crysis 2
Dungeon siege 3

This os jus off the top of my head. Im interested in all quite a bit. Will be buying DA2, Fight Night Champion and Homsfront for sure on release. Also in the new GI ot haz Dues Ex pinned as a march release, but I doubt the validity of that.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DS3? oh man Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

Amazon also says that Deus Ex is coming out March 8.

And Gamstop says this "Pre-order Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition by March 7 at 11am CST with overnight shipping and get guaranteed delivery on the street date of March 8! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will fully refund your shipping charge. Continental United States only. Must have Overnight Service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to inclement weather, incorrect address or credit card information"

Doesn't seem right but it very well might be.

I would be excited if that was true. But im skeptical, as this was the original release date before they said it was going to be pushed back to 2012. Obvioisly they refuted that by saying it will still be releases this year, but q3 or 4.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know DA:2 was kind of ruined for me when i realised they took out your ability to choose your own race

It may sound shallow but Customization is a big drawing point for me in games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum