You are not connected. Please login or register

Games you are looking forward to?

+4
StormEye
Shojimaru
ConciliarFox
Voltaire
8 posters

Games you're looking foward to later this year?

Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap19%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 19% [ 7 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap14%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 14% [ 5 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap3%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap14%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 14% [ 5 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap19%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 19% [ 7 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap6%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap6%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Games you are looking forward to? Vote_lcap5%Games you are looking forward to? Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Voltaire

Voltaire

Date the game comes out is in parentheses.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Black Ops and Fallout, even though I will only have money for one, so most likely getting Black Ops; it looks like they FINALLY got it right this time, so far. Way more than MW2; no more SP, Juggernaut, and Commando, and so many awesome new features; it's looking to be like what I was imagining MW2 to be.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I hope it's good because I haven't enjoyed a CoD game online since the first one on the pc.

CoD4 was good, and so was WaW, until the OP weapons were over-powerd weapons were exploited.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'll wait on CoD. i want to see what problems creep up and how they are handled. I really do not want another MW2 to waste money on. Just too many hackers, cheaters, idiots for my taste too.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Portal 2 is the main one I'm waiting for. I'll be renting Reach and Black Ops. to check them out.

StormEye

StormEye

I'm looking forward to many games, but most of them for SP, not for MP.

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

New Vegas.

Neeeew Vegas.

NEEEEEW VEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Voltaire

Voltaire

Damn it how could I forget to put Portal 2 on the list! Games you are looking forward to? Icon_mad

Voltaire

Voltaire

Oh oops I just remembered the poll is for games coming out this year. Games you are looking forward to? Icon_redface

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I'm looking forward to New Vegas and Black Ops, but I want New Vegas the most.

StormEye

StormEye

Voltaire823 wrote:Oh oops I just remembered the poll is for games coming out this year. Games you are looking forward to? Icon_redface
LoL!!

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Poor Medal of Honor.

Voltaire

Voltaire

Yeah I'm the one who made the poll and I still forgot that. Games you are looking forward to? Kopfschuettel
Also Storm I mostly play games for the single player.

Higurashi wrote:Poor Medal of Honor.

Anybody who played the Beta probably doesn't want to remember it. Lol.

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:

I am not sure whether I am glad or not the fact that I participated in beta. I kind of want to see what everyone was moaning about.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Lol. I played the beta for an hour and then never played it again. I went through so much trouble getting a beta code because the website ate mine and didn't give me the code that you enter on the PSN. Why did they even have the stupid website?

Vegas, baby, Vegas!

StormEye wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:

I am not sure whether I am glad or not the fact that I participated in beta. I kind of want to see what everyone was moaning about.

It was really clunky, and the weapons took 10+ shots to the body to kill, but only 1 headshot. The ratio of shots was really stupid, making firefights almost luck based a lot of the time. The shotgun was so inconsistant; I mean, they always are, but it was ridiculous. Sniper rifles started with a RDS instead of a scope. Sights sometimes loaded white. The glitching right before you died; sometimes, the fight was determined before you'd even start shooting, so you'd see them and shoot, but they were in an alternate reality where that never happened, so it waits, then glitches, then you die. There was no bullet drop on anything (or at least not noticable). The grenade launchers and rocket launchers sucked ass. The Arabs were at a severe disadvantage because they were far easier to see. The melee looked like a wrench instead of a knife. The LMGs were awful. The list goes on and on.

Two good things I could say:

The weapon firing sounds were AMAZING.
The melee actually works.

That's it.

Well, betas are supposed to suck, I guess...

Hopefully it gets better, but I won't cross my fingers. If it's worth picking up when it comes out, then I'll try it, but from what I've heard it's not worth my time.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Don't forget the constant freezing.

Voltaire

Voltaire

Bump for the people who may not have voted or had a say.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wow this would go up after i look on ign for new games, im going to leave u mods to handle this

btw this was MY idea

D

Medal Of Honor used to be awesome. Games you are looking forward to? Icon_sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum