Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

What times do you guys and gals normally play?

+8
Keyser Söze
Ron Swanson
Zillah
Tater
MEGA MILK
Dropped Da Soap
Ante
Artimise Flare
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Just curious, since me and my friend are usually on around 8-10pm Mountain Time. Work and such usually prevents us from getting on sooner.

Ante

Ante

6-12 pm EST. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Whenever I aint doing school, working, or playing any other game lol

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Anywhere between 2:30 PM and 3:00 AM, central time, on weekdays. Very rarely on during weekends.

Tater

Tater

7pm-12am EST weekdays

weekends whenever.

Zillah

Zillah

I'd say the bulk of the people on here are on from about 5 or 6pm central time to midnight.

If i get on at any time during that window, someone will be on.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

5-10 Mt, rarely on in mornings cause I work

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

My times are random at best...

Crombie

Crombie

7-10pm MST, weekends 7-10am rarely on weekend evenings.

Chewy

Chewy

I play any time between 12PM-3AM EST

Tater, my wife made a comment about you. She said, "Wow... GodsCouchPotato is always on...." lol....

Tater

Tater

On here or on live???

If it's here than yes!! i've got nothing better to do at work, WHICH sucks cause i like being busy!!!

Live. She knows not of this place.

Tater

Tater

UGH!!! that makes me feel like a dork!!

Well i gotta say though once the weather turns nice i'm barely on! i'm either out doing yard work or going places or playing golf or playing AIRSOFT....

my winter months are full of boredom so i VEG!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAAH Another reason I am "trying" to take a break from the xbox.. my kids say I play too much. Last night was another exception as the wife was out with her mom and the kids where in bed.

Chewy

Chewy

There's nothing wrong with veging out with some videogames. People who think you should stop are just jealous they can't enjoy their lives in such a lazy fashion.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA With a wife, kids, full time, job, and parental, and husband duties.... there can be too much games.

Chewy

Chewy

NEGATIVE!

Build a helper robot. Problem solved!

Tater

Tater

I gotta say though i never neglect anything that need be done before i plop my butt down in front of the TV.

Dinner i always help
Cleaing i have my part
Bills are always taken care of and my checkbook and savings balanced
Back rubs for the woman (i can never escape these) it doesn't help i'm good at them....
Foot rubs, see above reason for not getting out of these either.

But i'm laziest on mondays (my sunday) I sit around playing for a good part of the day, as NO ONE else is home... I turn up the volume and geek out! That's usually the time i'm wearing maybe a wife beater and either shorts or flanel pj bottoms!! AH YES mondays!!!

Nah, dont feel like a dork derp. You just pop on my screen a lot. She loves to make fun of gamertags. When I check the scoreboard in BC2 she starts rattling off ridiculous tags.

She makes fun of DL too. =P

We were playing Family Game night the other day and DL jumped on. My wife thought she got an achievement. Instead it was just DL jumping on. lol....

Tater

Tater

I lol'd when i got a knife kill last night i claimed "Lt Derpsky" tags!!! LMAO

sheep

sheep

Whenever I get the chance? Usually in the evenings during the week. it's pretty random for me. I either have to wait for the boyfriend to not be playing, sometimes I wait for him to go to work so I don't get bombarded by questions about the game (DL was present for this once, he knows my pain!).

And I generally don't play on the weekends. Weekends are AWFUL! Although sometimes I get to play on Sunday nights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum