+3
Same
Metalzoic
StormEye
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

Playing MGS: Peace Walker with d-pad like button camera panning made me feel WAY too old school. Its a little clunky in terms of fine aiming...

At least, I have a mobile gaming platform that I have not had for like 10 or so years.

LoL

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, that was a big f-up on their part.
I'm glad the new one coming out has 2 sticks.

Same

Same

Yeah when I was playing it I noticed that too, Wanna play sometime with me if you can do the Ad-hoc Surprised

Same with monster hunter I hate using the dpad to look around and the triangle button to attack, I loved it when I could use a Playstation controller proness and play normally

StormEye

StormEye

When is it coming out?

I guess I will have to buy that one too...

Was rushed to buy this one so that I can play a Japanese game that is coming up on 24th of Feb.

StormEye

StormEye

MY flippin PSP refuses to join my wireless network!

I was literally flippin everywhere yesterday in rage! (In my mind. I'm a silent rager. LoL)

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:When is it coming out?

I guess I will have to buy that one too...

Was rushed to buy this one so that I can play a Japanese game that is coming up on 24th of Feb.

This fall sometime I think. Front and back touchscreens. 2 sticks. Console graphic quality etc... We'll see.
[PSP] PSP needs right analog stick... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGW9TkBCsNgeNANFOtz1ROUJXCtoNkHZIRdTwAjnfKR0f-Nt3cSA

The 3DS comes out in a couple weeks too doesn't it?

What game hits the 24th? Something with prinnys in it?

StormEye

StormEye

Nah~ Its

[PSP] PSP needs right analog stick... BS35O548pfJ2ncu9NcXtw74wB8c9p2j2

That new PSP looks a lot better in terms of layout (especially the elevation of analog stick position). Its a pain to hold my thumb so low compared to the PSP frame and holding position. I hope it is not too expensive when it comes out.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Gundam eh?
It's going to cost an effin' fortune.

Specs include a quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 5-inch touchscreen OLED display with 960 x 544 resolution, dual analog sticks (not nubs as on the current generation), 3G, WiFi, GPS, a rear-mounted touchpad, the same accelerometer / gyroscope motion sensing as in the PlayStation Move, an electronic compass, and cameras on both the front and back. Available this holiday season.

2 sticks, 2 cameras, 2 touchscreens etc... no way it's going to be less than $349 and probably closer to $399.

You should buy your games as downloads so they will work on the new one later. No UMD compatability.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I like my UMD damnit!
We have a total of eight PSPs in the house but two of them have died.
Doubt I can afford the new one anytime soon.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

8 Shocked

TexasMace

TexasMace

Bought one for every person in the house and one for a buddy. I lost one, one died and one of the kid's psp died. I ended up getting the Slim outta the deal though.

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:8 Shocked
[PSP] PSP needs right analog stick... 0312376118-05-13

And damn it... I guess it'll cost me another console amount of price...

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Mine is still kicking. I got used to the D-pad camera pretty easily, its just annoying to to use my left index finger to change the view. Then again the only time I don't use it is when pressing the L trigger (which isn't totally core to gameplay).

NGP looks good, so I might have to pay for portable stuff now...and some people are saying the English version of MH3P is going on THAT.

BTW which model did you get storm? 1K, 2K or 3K?

chunckylover53

handhelds cost too much IMO. The 3DS is going to be 250, the PSP will be atleast 300.

StormEye

StormEye

Ezreal wrote:Mine is still kicking. I got used to the D-pad camera pretty easily, its just annoying to to use my left index finger to change the view. Then again the only time I don't use it is when pressing the L trigger (which isn't totally core to gameplay).

NGP looks good, so I might have to pay for portable stuff now...and some people are saying the English version of MH3P is going on THAT.

BTW which model did you get storm? 1K, 2K or 3K?
I got 3k. Did not really care for hacking it, so newer version with better display quality was what I went for (and cheaper price I saw). If necessary, I have soft hacked it myself to do most stuff. I am still experimenting on trying to get the cheat mods to work, but still no success.

Currently using 6.35 PRO-a3.

StormEye

StormEye

Got everything working (including mod & cheat too).

So, for those of you whom are searching for older PSP versions, I can quite positively say that you do not need to. My PSP 3000 (3001XPB to be more specific, hope I'm correct) is working with all the mods.

However, I do not want to encourage people to pirate games...

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I thought the 3000 and late 2000 wasn't fully hackable. Doesn't matter to me since I have a hacked 2000.

You think the NGP will be hackable?

StormEye

StormEye

Not sure.

The only thing that the latest models of PSP are not able is permanent hacks. So, you cannot turn it off (though reinstallation only takes 20 seconds), and keep it in sleep mode instead of fully turning it off. It does not drain battery much too.

They cracked the so called "unhackable" PSP. So NGP probably would not be much of a fight.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Why don't you use 6.35 pro-A4?

StormEye

StormEye

I actually reverted back to just PRO.

Have not tried a4 yet. a3 was not able to get the cheat mod to work but everything else worked.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Does that firmware allow you to play all of the newer games? I don't know anything CFW for the 3000 >_>

StormEye

StormEye

It supports the same games that other versions can. Though, it does not really matter too much for me, since the only downside of not being able to play on iso is hearing the UMD spin.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I'm pretty sure that you have to be up to date on the firmware to play from the UMD, also.

StormEye

StormEye

I can play from UMD fine it seems.

StormEye

StormEye

Just tried a4, and tempar does not load on it just like a3.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Isn't HEN better than 6.35 PRO anyway?

StormEye

StormEye

Actually maybe what I have installed is 6.35 PRO HEN, since that is what it says in the read me file, and 635 HEN by Coldbird & VF on memory stick file accessed via Game. I was only looking at the system information and it said PRO (but not HEN), so I thought it was PRO. Guess they are two different things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum