Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

You ever have days where you feel like a retarded monkey stole your brain?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Majora1988

Majora1988

Yeah, I was having one of those days today on Xbox live.

/RAGE

StormEye

StormEye

I am pretty sure my brain has decided to make a trip to Andromeda, but that can only be found out whenever my connection become better and would be encouraging enough to get online.

There's nothing like getting RKS 20+ times in the same day.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nothing like a Douchebag M60 Wielding Prick with MAg ammo cock Blocking you from Majora Tags

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Nothing like a Douchebag M60 Wielding Prick with MAg ammo cock Blocking you from Majora Tags
LoL

BTW some time ago I saw a guy using M60 4x MA on another team, so I took his kit and killed him multiple times, as a Recon. I don't think his team liked it much being killed by M60 4x MA Recon.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Ultimate combo Very Happy

4x M60 Scopers are Snipers anyway lol

StormEye

StormEye

LoL!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I think he was attracted because i had just stabbed someone and he was coming to Douche Revive Very Happy

Carl Gustav users are snipers too. Smile

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:I think he was attracted because i had just stabbed someone and he was coming to Douche Revive Very Happy
This is a mystery. Why the hell would M60 4x MA Medic would have Defib? Thought it does not exist in the kit setup.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It was actually Higurashi i knifed too lol Very Happy

Tater

Tater

The only thing worse than sucking like i did last night. Is running into 4-5 douche bag level 50's that feel it necessary to tea bag EVERY TIME, oh yes EVERY SINGLE time they kill you. Of course it might have been cause i've played these guys before and i have some of their dog tags! On top of the smoke launcher kills too.

Myself DAC1984 and two other buds (constant ncaa11 players) got on last night and played conquest never won a game against these (4) level 50 crapfest players. One of my friends felt it necessary to constantly say. "OH WTF" "WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM" "WTF A UMP45" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" "FUCK THIS STUPID GAME" "THIS GAME SUCKS". Yup that was my evening!

TL; SmEB

Last nights games sucked!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I feel your pain. I logged on when I got home from work ;ast night and nobody was on. Maybe I wasn't in the groove or maybe the randoms where pulling me down but it was bad! One conquest game I got spawn killed on Laguna Alta 3 times in a row and the douches laid mines in our base.

So From then On I continually mined their base over and over then quit after the end.

I think I may be done with this game for awhile!

Tater

Tater

It's fine if i'm playing with friends like you guys! however friends that don't frequent the game, it then turns into a rage fest in my ear like last night.

OMG i'm saying it. Thankfully Reach is coming out in two weeks a need a break.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think I might just pack up my xbox period for a month. Last night felt like to much of a chore trying to get something going with my team o randoms.

I dd have one bright moment though. Lumber yard flag on Laguna Alta. We cap the flag and I see a sniper round buzz through the air.. The trail the M24 makes. It came from over in the back where there are some rail cars sitting. I sneal all the way around and sure enough there is a sniper behind them. I walk behind and drill his head. Ahhh that felt good!

Also the 10 mine kills I got from just placing mines ion front of all their ATVs was fun as well. They just kept getting on them over and over/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum