We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting blown off is annoying

+2
Frostbyrn
Wacco
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting blown off is annoying Empty Getting blown off is annoying 2011-03-07, 01:25

Wacco

I asked this girl (who is also one of my very good friends) on a movie date for Saturday a few days ago, and she's like "yea sure sounds fun." Friday night, send her a text very early in the afternoon asking what movie we should see, where, etc. No response. Send her another on Saturday morning. No response. Call her. Doesn't pick up. See if she's on facebook/skype. Hasn't been the whole weekend. Yea...that sucked. Ah well.

Edit: Of course, like 5 minutes after I post this she tells me her phone died haha.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You sure she isnt Sick or something?

Wacco

Frostbyrn wrote:You sure she isnt Sick or something?

Read the edit haha. I just got pissed off because I was already having a bad weekend, and boom. Anger gone.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh snap bet you feel like a Jerk now Very Happy

Wacco

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh snap bet you feel like a Jerk now Very Happy

Yea, I definitely do haha. I think I was so angry because she's already my good friend, and like I said, bad weekend already.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

My friends never text me back on Saturdays. >_>

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Came into this topic ready to thoroughly insult Wacco.

Then I read "off" in the title.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

wacco she must be part of the site! its the only explanation I can come up with that doesn't destroy the fabric of time. Oh wait her phone died. *performs calculations* OK I guess the checks out too. move along

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Jumping to conclusions tends to be... bad. I know it very well Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum