We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So why does everyone like the drone?

+2
TheGM
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I mean remember how annoying the uav was with alt fire? This is just going to be just like that except there can be more than one. (I am asking a question not hating on the game)

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

They were pretty damn fun in Frontlines. Just something new to the mix.

I would have laughed if they brought back the RC c4 car though...

TheGM

TheGM

Metalzoic wrote:They were pretty damn fun in Frontlines. Just something new to the mix.

I would have laughed if they brought back the RC c4 car though...

Brings back the lulz!

*drives C4RC under tank*

BABAKANOOSH!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well the spotting drone is ONLY a spotting drone in this game. From the vids I have seen they don;t look OP. Hell the machine gun drone looks weak as hell!

TheGM

TheGM

You can purchase a personal uav. I have no idea how long it lasts though.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Its a way to get you kills without risk. For CoD players, its a holdover from a time when you actually needed a kill STREAK as opposed to a good score (like in Homefront). Homefront BP items are rewards based on efficiency and willingness to get important things done. Having rewards based on kills just makes you want to hoard kills to yourself.

Ezreal wrote:Its a way to get you kills without risk. For CoD players, its a holdover from a time when you actually needed a kill STREAK as opposed to a good score (like in Homefront). Homefront BP items are rewards based on efficiency and willingness to get important things done. Having rewards based on kills just makes you want to hoard kills to yourself.
most of your BP is from kills and I was asking why people like the drone. I dont know a single person that liked taking on a uav with alt fire in BC2.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I liked it. That meant he wasn't using anything REALLY bad like the Electronics Warfare Package or Reload.

Ezreal wrote:I liked it. That meant he wasn't using anything REALLY bad like the Electronics Warfare Package or Reload.
?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

he is trying to say an alt fire uav user was less helpful than one with electronics or reload tom.

I'm kinda iffy on the drones too, but we will see how it goes. maybe they won't be that big of problem.

If you watch all alt fire uav users are very low levels.

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic wrote:If you watch all alt fire uav users are very low levels.

dude im level 48. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum