Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember when the gaming community was good?

+10
The Adli Corporation
Keyser Söze
Symbolic
Ars Diaboli
Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11
Kenshiro
Ron Swanson
Patrick Star
chunckylover53
Frostbyrn
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pepperridge farm remembers Very Happy

chunckylover53

no

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

oh the golden days of counter strike....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah and BF2142 and Americas army

no

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Wow tom way too be Original..Jackass

Frostbyrn wrote:Wow tom way too be Original..Jackass
I have never met a good gaming community. They are always filled with jackasses.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know back before gaming became mainstream we had alot less headless chickens running around

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I started my online gaming with BC2 so I guess not. But of course the BC2 community isn't quite as bad as others. BTW +1 AC for not being what I was expecting to be a rant topic and making me lol.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thanks Terry Very Happy

I really dont know how this topic got serious lol

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

By headless chickens he means idiots and 12 year old mic ragers rolled into one.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EDWo6m5hbG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This seems sort of relevant Very Happy

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11

I was never around when the gaming community was good, I got my Xbox in 2008. I'm having trouble imagining it.

TLDR: No.

Last edited by Leeroy_Jenkins!!!!11 on 2011-03-21, 05:01; edited 1 time in total

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

oh and the good ol' tony hawk proskater games Rolling Eyes

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I could eat Onions all day.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Nope. Has it ever been good? It may be because of my late incursion into tEH internetz, but it seems that it has always been 80% douches.

Edit: WAIT! The Ninja Gaiden 2 board of GameFAQs actually was very, very nice. But it's dead now. Other than that, no.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nah its just me being a Sad old Elitist

Seriously im one of those dudes saying remember in the good old days

Symbolic

Symbolic

Once the children involved, the already shaky scene exploded. No offense to the kids on jere, but its true. Online gaming in the way back on pc was way better. Shit started going downhill xbox1 ps2 era. And CoD mentality killed it for good.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

*recollects*

Ah yes...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:

This seems sort of relevant Very Happy

i love the way they are so patronising towards a child who is prepared to shoot someone with a gun bigger than he is XD

Chewy

Chewy

No I do not. Even in the pre-steam Counter Strike days it mostly sucked. People camping the whole damn round with their AWPs. And then there was wall hacks, aim-bots etc...

Quake 3 wasn't bad but you really can't do anything cheap or annoying in that game other than being ridiculously good at it.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I remember when the gaming community met at the arcade...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i remember HCE for the PC.

one guy on the enemy team with a name something along the lines of KKK started saying loads of racist crap and praising 'the klan'.

EVERYONE switched to our team and spawn camped him until he quit XD
some good times.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I remember when it was good. It took alot to get online. Not so much now.

Dolphin of Earth

Dolphin of Earth

i remember back in halo 2 when online console gaming was just starting to burst outta the plusenta, and yes i was one of the people who took the game so seriously that if my friend was on another teem i would drive him around blood gulch in my warhog.
now sadly halo is a joke! reach's online is so easy/competitive that any five yr old can pick up a sniper and be mlg pro. no skill these days :/
Sad

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah seeing people being brag about being a Sniper in Halo is like seeing somebody brag about how they can wipe their ass properly.

only toddlers can get away with it.

Dolphin of Earth

Dolphin of Earth

i know right, its like not knowing ur ass from ur elbow, its a saying that older people use but im pretty sure i dont walk into a bathroom set my elbow on the toilet, and then be like wait a sec...
i thank dane cook for that little comedy nugget
HAWT Pockets! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum