Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry Birds Seasons ad-free version free today only on android. (link inside)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

You will not lose your progress. http://www.amazon.com/Rovio-Mobile-Angry-Birds-Seasons/dp/B004SBX112/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1301385021&sr=8-11

Last edited by t-800 on 2011-03-29, 04:51; edited 4 times in total

Symbolic

Symbolic

I lovr angry birds. I play it all the time, but still havent beat it. Game gets hard, as it seems to rely on damn luck. Crappy inconsistent physic system ha.

Symbolic wrote:I lovr angry birds. I play it all the time, but still havent beat it. Game gets hard, as it seems to rely on damn luck. Crappy inconsistent physic system ha.
I know. With all the money rovio is making they should get a REAL physics engine. Also this RIO version is ok but I would never pay $1 for it.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ive tested it. Shot the same bird into the same wall, same arc and velocity 4 times, and got 4 different results.

Man amazon is bringing the bug guns out with a free app a day.

is this helping anyone?

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

yep!!!

Really awesome deal today on amazon.

Did I tell you how much i love amazon also OP updated.

sheep

sheep

I have an angry birds addiction. I have all the free versions, plus I bought the regular version, the rio version, and the eagle thing to smash things when I can't. I got a $10 iTunes card for Christmas, and I still have half of it. So sad lol

sheep wrote:I have an angry birds addiction. I have all the free versions, plus I bought the regular version, the rio version, and the eagle thing to smash things when I can't. I got a $10 iTunes card for Christmas, and I still have half of it. So sad lol
I just beat all the levels in angry birds seasons and the regular. Almost done with rio.

sheep

sheep

I'm pacing myself. Want it to last. But angry birds is what I spend my breaks at work doing. Hell, even while I'm eating lunch. lol

sheep wrote:I'm pacing myself. Want it to last. But angry birds is what I spend my breaks at work doing. Hell, even while I'm eating lunch. lol
Just be warned some of the later levels are fucking impossible. I had to use a guide for those.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I've actually beat all the levels of Angry Birds, it was ALOT of luck to do the later ones.

sheep

sheep

Just beat world 11 or something. With the big fat red birds. Good times, good times.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Persnally, I love the black bomb birds, I always ace those levels.

sheep

sheep

I like those boomerangy birds. They always seem drunk, which makes me giggle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum