Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vid of a guy going 5 star in Battle Com.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Talks about all the perks! Guy is pretty darm good!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A8oK4Zp4rks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheGM

TheGM

I like my Jacked Up Super Little Birds.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I got to 4 last night, and then died shortly after. I was sad.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Vehicles are not hard to take down. The little rocket drone has a very mean lock on secondary that just screws people up. Now I'm not sure if that works for choppers as well, but it is a very nice feature.

Currently I like the lmg and such, just don't go run n gunning with it and your fine. Vehicles are only an issue when players ignore them, same with the drones.

Interesting vid, guy lasted a long time with that 5 star threat.

TheGM

TheGM

I stopped watching when he said lock on launcher. Vehicles are NOT hard to take down. I know.....I'm a heli whore and I know a fragile they are.

Haven't seen allot of people talk about this, but you can shoot down the Attack Helis with Guns. I had some guns take me out after a AH battle when I was flashing red.

The only people complaining about vehicles being over-powered are bad players.

Snipers never win. TDM is boring so they can Snipe their little hearts out there all they want. when it comes to GC control they get waffle-stomped. This game is about movement. Campers just get crushed.

He Bad Bro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum