New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh the joys of the Suicide Parrot :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

so i got killed a few times by snipers on angel island. got annoyed ad set a parrot drone up to spot them.

later, i levelled up and got the 'crater to order' ability. epyk mentioned parrot bombing, so i tinkered with my sniper class:

Diablo with Mk.3 RDS
Parrot drone
Buzzard drone
Drone be gone, My buddy, Crater to order and penny pincher.

it is now called TROLL and is very fun XD

i love the way no-one ever stops to think about WHY your parrot drone just flew in front of their sniper scope, an chases them around trying to hit them. my main targets are campers (i always go for 200BP of marks before going for the kill so i can get another parrot Very Happy )

i think i killed a LAV with it too, i remember flying past one then getting destroyed, and a buttload of BPs popped up Razz

so much fun, especially when i get the buzzard out after a while and rain down the mini-rockets.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I have done this sometimes when I get on a crappy team to mess around. I've even gotten the same guy multiple times. Ooooo drone must shoot. But then it became funny because instead of shooting my drone they would start to just run away from it in terror! Good times good times!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

'eh?'

*stab*

you have killed <xxx>

yaaaaaaaay!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Have you thrown a grenade after your parrot gets blown up because your holding the right bumper yet? HAHA I've done this a few times and then your like! O SHIT! Get up and run away from your own grenade.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yup. many times. Rolling Eyes

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Now when I go somewhere to use my parot drone I always make sure I have clearance in front of me so the grenade doesn't bounce back at me.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i was pressing LB once.
threw a WP grenade...

i ran like fuck XD

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHAHA Yep I hear ya man!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its a small price to pay for the joys of the suicide parrot Smile

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like the Rhino. O so you just used all your BP for that shiny chopper. By by choppa! Plus you can use it to take out all the parot drones! HAHA I know I have cause some frustration when I see parot drone after parot drone spawn for a minute or so till they run out of BP.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i took down a chopper on lowlands with a rhino. felt goood.

he had monkey wrench and missile defense but bad aim. and a second rhino joined in, but i got the kill Smile

how good is cluster bomb against tanks/LAVs? is it a OHK or does it take many for the tanks?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I was watching a Machinima vid earlier and the guy said cluster bombs took out tanks in one hit..... I have not used one though so I can not confirm this.

One thing I wish they woud fix is when you damage a vehical with a rhino, or prg but someelse kills it and you get zero assist points.

TheGM

TheGM

I've seen them take out tanks. Most people use WP strikes though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I only have 1 class with an airstrike and its WP. I love using this when you play on maps like angel island to take out campers from a distance. It never fails when I use this I will kill 2 or 3 snipers on top of the hill.

TheGM

TheGM

I use a bunch of Air Strikes.......

......But I usually ended up with a Helicopter!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i have an airstrike class.

penny pincher
boomer (might change to blastwave)
WP and Hellfire (changing hellfire to cluster bomb when i hit 44)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I typically just save my BP's for choppas. I also use the ammo reward as well with guns like the XM10, and SUper V. Have a drone setup with a parot, and rhino, and setup with the RPG and proximty launcher.

I fucking die by airstrikes all the time though!!!!!!!!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i'm rubbish at vehicles.

i died in about 15 seconds the last time i bought an apache (also the fist time XD)
i might start using the LAV though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The little bird is a flying death trap which kinda sucks! I put the speed boost perk on it though and am pretty good with it. THe key is to shott one or two guys and fly away fast to another area before people start shooting at you. The apache, and Chimara are pretty beastly if you are a good pilot and don;t just float in the air waiting for someone to shoot proximity launchers, aor Rhino your ass. I got to a 4 star threat in it the other night before they had multiple rhinos out shooting at me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O I don;t use the ground vehicles at all, maybe if I used them more I would bettter but I feel like I get destroyed in them when I use them.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, the humvees are a total no-go for me. waaay to easy to destroy.

plus WP grenades on humvee roofs kill everyone inside apparently, but you have to time it so the grenades blows up on the roof..

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Really? I've never thrown one on the roof. I love using the WP grenades in doorways when capping a base in GC. It never fails to see some dumb ass run through the fire and kill himself! HAHA

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

people are dumb.

like the guys who see their buddies get mowed down by my T3AK when blindly running into buildings, and follow them in to die.

or the guys who always knife my parrot bombs XD

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I did something dumb myself. I was using the parot and spoting and I saw someone sneaking around to the back where I was. I kept spotting the guy SURE one of my team mates would shoot him but instead I just watch the guy walk up and knife me! I kept telling myself to exit the drone and kill the guy but nope I made the mistake of relying on randies.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i was way back in our spawn (almost OOB), and one guy i blew up came all the way over, behind my container to knife me.

i killed him again when i respawned a few seconds later Twisted Evil

i think HF might be the source of my first hatemail if i kee up my douche-ing XD

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah people are dumb.

I had a stab streak of 5 and I just kept stabbing people in the neck as they walked through the door.

*tries to reload*
*Stabs*
*tries to reload*
*Stabs*
*tries to reload*
*Stabs*
*tries to reload*

*Stabs*
*tries to reload*

*Stabs*

Seriously you people just saw me knife the guy in front of you and you never look to the left.

I like the Little Bird. I have faster speed and missile defense on it. I harass snipers and try to soften up large groups I find near the Control points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum