the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get a 4GB 360s for $199 with a $50 gift card at amazon and

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

get kinect for $139 with a $25 gift at amazon.
360s: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB-Console/dp/B003O6JKLC/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1301814635&sr=1-2

kinect: http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sensor-Adventures-Xbox-360/dp/B002BSA298/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301861626&sr=8-1

(wish I had cash Sad )

Khfan60

Khfan60

So basically you wanna spend money to get money?

Khfan60 wrote:So basically you wanna spend money to get money?
No you spend money to get free money to get free shit.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

pretty good deal lol.My 360 is that black elite 120gb that came w/Forza 3 and Halo ODST and it's Jasper model...never heard of them breaking really,and I still have over 2 years on my warrenty for it....but if/when it ever broke I'd pick up a cheap slim model Smile

then just put my old 120gb HDD in it XD.The slim 360 has direct SATA port,and I've seen youtube vids on how to take it out of the enclosure Razz

I've seen 250gb HDD's on ebay for about 50-60 bucks,or I saw on that ad for amazon they were about 55

Khfan60

Khfan60

t-800 wrote:

...So you're gonna spend $199 to get something that's $50 for free? Why not just spend the $50 on the thing you want and NOT spend the $199... if that makes sense.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it basically makes the slim 4gb model 150 bucks,which is 50 cheaper than I've seen them anywhere brand new.You could spend that 50 you saved on the 250gb hard drive and save 50 bucks vs getting the 250gb slim from the start

it's just up to the person if they wanna go through all that trouble and waiting for the shipping and all that stuff....me personally,I'd just go to gamestop and get it instantly,but to each his own.50 bucks ain't much to me anymore lol XD

I have not had luck with my 360 at all. the first 2 I went through both had disc drive failure and E74. This one I have now has a dying network adapter and the disc drive is dying again even though I have all my games installed to the 250gb hard drive I bought. I am hoping I can hold out until the new 360 comes out.

Khfan60 wrote:
t-800 wrote:

...So you're gonna spend $199 to get something that's $50 for free? Why not just spend the $50 on the thing you want and NOT spend the $199... if that makes sense.
No I would buy the 360s just for the $50
-_-

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Yeah I'm my 3rd 360,1st I got brand new the night Gears of War 2 came out and it had a bad disc drive,2nd was a used Falcon w/HDMI that lasted a year and a half,I've had my elite model since May of last year and it's been fine.I wouldn't mind the 250gb HDD.but really,120gb is PLENTY...I just install every game to the HDD to save wear and tear on the system.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I've had a total of 4 Xbox's that I've gone through. I have 3 now, and well I'm hoping those don't break any time soon. I have a Jasper series Arcade and Elite and a 250 GB Slim with Kinect. As for taking the 120GB HDD and using that, it's very easy to get out of the casing, as long as you don't want it to go back in the original case. I took mine apart, but couldn't get a couple of the clips apart, and well decided to just say screw it and break it. Also, the hard drive in the Slims have a casing around it as well. Makes it a bit hard, but I don't know if you can get the casing on that off.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah lol I don't have a torx screwdriver so I'd prob just break the case XD

theyre less than 10 bucks on ebay if I ever needed the case again anyways Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum