Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damn so i just noticed i left my HD in my xbox...

+3
Chewy
Erkeric
chunckylover53
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

The last time i sent my white xbox with my HD i got it sent back but i forgot about the HD in my 360 S.

Think i'll get it back? I mean it's prety much internal so they'd have to open it up to get it out...

nope. They will trash it lol.

chunckylover53

Well the other one didn't. I am more curious in people who already have experience with this.

Erkeric

Erkeric

I dont know about the slim...you said it was internal? Its hard to say...they would probably check for it though...you might call them with your order # or w.e and make sure they send it back.

zk50 x erk wrote:I dont know about the slim...you said it was internal? Its hard to say...they would probably check for it though...you might call them with your order # or w.e and make sure they send it back.
Slim hard drives are not internel. it is also says that anything included with the xbox will not be sent back to you.

Erkeric

Erkeric

I doubt they would always do that tom...its bad for business

chunckylover53

Just sent them an email i am hopeing i do or i won't be too excitied about 360 anymore lol.

Chewy

Chewy

Well for me they just sent me a completely different refurbished Xbox when they got mine(I could tell because my old one didn't have an HDMI port).

So hopefully they get your email in time and send it back, or just notice it's still in there. Your serial number should be attached to your name so there's probably a good chance they'll just send it back,as I'm sure you aren't the first person who has done this.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I hope you get it back man, but I hate to say I think they might screw you over.

chunckylover53

t-800 wrote:
zk50 x erk wrote:I dont know about the slim...you said it was internal? Its hard to say...they would probably check for it though...you might call them with your order # or w.e and make sure they send it back.
Slim hard drives are not internel. it is also says that anything included with the xbox will not be sent back to you.

It is internal.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

can't hurt to let them know, I mean what do you have to lose.

The slim HD is internal in that inn goes "into" the system, the original was put on the outside.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have a feeling you might be taking it in the butt on this one. I hope it all works out for you though.

chunckylover53

The crazy thing about it is i toke it out the first time then i put it back in to watch some netflix and forgot to take it back out.

Well sorry to hear that but it is your fault they you did not follow instruction AT ALL. The reason they will most likely not be able to return it to you is because when they to to repair it they are not just going to set you hard drive aside knowing it is yours since they don't know the serial number to said hard drive.

chunckylover53

I got the same HD back with my white xbox so i still have a little hope left. Loseing all those saves will definately make me not want to play as much though.

chunckylover53 wrote:I got the same HD back with my white xbox so i still have a little hope left. Loseing all those saves will definately make me not want to play as much though.
I know how that feels.

chunckylover53

yesss! from xbox themselves...

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for contacting Xbox Online Support. I am Khim and I will be helping you today with this issue.
As I understand, you have submitted your Xbox 360 Console for Repair and have included the Hard Drive. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you, Do not worry I will be more than happy to assist you on this by providing you the needed information to address this issue because this is not the kind of experience Microsoft would want you to have with the Xbox product and services.
Setting your expectation, in creating a Repair Order for the Xbox Console either online or by phone via the Customer Support, if in the event that you have included your Hard Drive together with the Xbox 360 Console for Repair, do not worry after the Console will be Repaired, the hard drive will be sent back in a Different Package 5-10 days after the Console was Shipped Back.
Should you have any other concerns your can always send us an email or call our Customer Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM PST for real-time Support with reference to Service Request Number ********* so we can expedite our service to you.
Am glad I was able to provide you some clarification on this issue. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.
Best Regards,
Khim
XBOX Support Services
http://support.xbox.com/

Well i am happy to read that.

Chewy

Chewy

<i>Nice.</i>

That is awesome man.

sheep

sheep

Why do they send it back to you 5-10 days later though? That's weird.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Nice. I'm sure that they are getting quite a few emails/phone calls from people who have done this with the new 360 S. Glad to hear things are working out for you with that.

chunckylover53

I don't mind how long it takes as long as i get it before Brink comes out. I've been wanting to play some samurai warriors 2 empires for some odd reason...

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yes. quite odd >_>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum