1fnbighen
TheGM
Epyk MD
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1played some BO last night Empty played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 09:59

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

With quite a few SeC'ers off and on last night. It was fun and significantly less ragey than BC2....may be making a switch for a week or two..then get in a good week of battlefield before Brink.

2played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 15:10

TheGM

TheGM

Boooooooooooo!

3played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 15:19

Yah going back and forth really helps with rage.

4played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 15:39

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

TheGM wrote:Boooooooooooo!

I think you know first hand just how horribad I am at homefront.

5played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 15:42

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

TheGM wrote:Boooooooooooo!

black overpowered oversized overused omnicent occupado open ocho ocelot overdosed omnithrash oder operations?

6played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 16:05

TheGM

TheGM

Que?

No Boooooooooooooo!

as in Boooooooooooooo! you're playing that awful black ops game and why haven't you sold it yet?

Bah I don't care if you're bad Epyk. I don't expect people to be up there with TheGM's skills of awesome victory. But.......I ain't playing team death match.

Seriously consider playing with me and Dark, bro.

7played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 17:34

Symbolic

Symbolic

Gah still not sure oh Homefront. I think I need a sqaud. I started getting the hang of it last night, but im still not sure yet.....im glad I got it for 40$.

8played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 17:37

Zillah

Zillah

i saw all you guys on there, was tempted to come play, but....

i was doing pretty well in battlefield.

9played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 17:39

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Symbolic wrote:Gah still not sure oh Homefront. I think I need a sqaud. I started getting the hang of it last night, but im still not sure yet.....im glad I got it for 40$.

when the party issues get fixed we can roll out the SeCage big time Smile

im only infantry (havent felt safe practicing in public games since most matches are too close) but DL and GM love the choppers iirc.

10played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 17:59

TheGM

TheGM

Symbolic wrote:Gah still not sure oh Homefront. I think I need a sqaud. I started getting the hang of it last night, but im still not sure yet.....im glad I got it for 40$.

...........Whats this I don't even?

SeC clan tag eh?

I dunno. I like my HNIC right now, bro.

11played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 18:02

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i was playing with a bunch of guys with YMCA as their tag.

it made me smile Smile

12played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-10, 22:21

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Helicopters are fun, but I love the heavy tank.

13played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-11, 16:49

fighter4u

fighter4u

Black Ops for the win! <3

And yes, I found my way back here to the SeC forums.

If anybody wants to play Black Ops again in the future my GT is fighter4u.

14played some BO last night Empty Re: played some BO last night 2011-04-11, 19:27

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Black Ops free-for-all is fun as hell. Love it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum