Crombie
The Adli Corporation
Wacco
MEGA MILK
Zillah
Tater
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best recon compilation  on PC. Empty Best recon compilation on PC. 2011-04-10, 21:53

Tater

Tater

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dFMIE4Mg4mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The chopper thing was impressive but everything else was kinda meh.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah the chopper sniping was definitely the most impressive.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I like how he plays the game like it's UT.

Wacco

Meh, not that impressive other than the chopper. I do that all the time, although with a 4x scope. I can't imagine playing recon non-aggressively

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the intro made me want to punch him in his self-important face.

Crombie

Crombie

Judas Iscariot wrote:the intro made me want to punch him in his self-important face.

Yeah that seemed pretty douchey. It was embarressing to even watch.

chunckylover53

Chopper thing was awesome.. Did anyone else think that C4 went pretty far?

Voltaire

Voltaire

He needs to take his ass on back to CoD with that 360 spin crap.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Crombie

Crombie

chunckylover53 wrote:Chopper thing was awesome.. Did anyone else think that C4 went pretty far?

Yeah we had discussed this before when I asked the same question. I guess when you run, if you throw C4 then jump immediately after, the C4 goes substantially farther.

I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Crombie wrote:
Judas Iscariot wrote:the intro made me want to punch him in his self-important face.

Yeah that seemed pretty douchey. It was embarressing to even watch.

You guys stole my thunder... that's what I was going to say.
Really, really ultra-super-dorky... made me embarrassed just to be watching it.
I'm guessing he thought it was cool which just makes me feel pity for the guy.

Zillah

Zillah

I know man! he must've been thinking it was just so fuckin epic. it wasnt even a famous quote or anything, just some bullshit he made up

Grey

Grey

Damn. 1:30 minute intro about a testament to yourself? Someone's got his head up his own ass pretty damn far.

General Plastro wrote:Damn. 1:30 minute intro about a testament to yourself? Someone's got his head up his own ass pretty damn far.
Yah especially since what he did is so easy to do/luck.

Grey

Grey

He's also facing some dumbass people. And to add the fact that using a mouse on a OHK weapon vs other guns that have a "kill period" is really easy.

Grey

Grey

Oh. But the helicopter kills were pretty impressive. Except he only got like 3 of 'em.

sheep

sheep

That made me kind of dizzy.

...And now we know Khult is not the only one with a 6 foot lunge with the knife. ><

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Just use the VSS ya damn tard.

Zillah

Zillah

you just have to remember that for every 1 cool/lucky clips he got, theres about 25 epic fail ones.

Zillah wrote:you just have to remember that for every 1 cool/lucky clips he got, theres about 25 epic fail ones.
Not really here. WHat he is doing is very easy especially with a mouse.

Wacco

t-800 wrote:
Zillah wrote:you just have to remember that for every 1 cool/lucky clips he got, theres about 25 epic fail ones.
Not really here. WHat he is doing is very easy especially with a mouse.

Yea, not gonna lie, I can even do those things and I'm mediocre at best.

Zillah

Zillah

no scopes though, the box where the bullet is landing in is pretty big. The odds of landing a hit is pretty slim at those ranges.

Wacco

Zillah wrote:no scopes though, the box where the bullet is landing in is pretty big. The odds of landing a hit is pretty slim at those ranges.

Eh, it gets pretty easy to predict if you play aggressively a lot. I can pull no scopes off fairly easily, you just have to get used to it.

sheep

sheep

I did think it was kinda cheap that you never saw him die.

sheep wrote:I did think it was kinda cheap that you never saw him die.
Montages never show someone die. They are basically a "I am better than everyone else let me prove it" video.

sheep

sheep

I wanna see him prove it by showing the score screen.

I think I like the full game videos better. For all we know these could be random acts of awesome that happen once every 3 games.

Tater

Tater

Yea montages DEFINITELY never show the fail moments unless the vid is titled FAIL MOMENTS! lol

Plus the montage changes between levels so that is more evidence that it's just edited gameplay from several outtings.

You want EPIC gameplay buy me a capture card tongue

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

We already have Epic Fail gameplay tater. HAHA

Tater

Tater

somebody got it... LOL Razz

sheep

sheep

I want a capture card. I could make LOL videos.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Tater wrote:Yea montages DEFINITELY never show the fail moments unless the vid is titled FAIL MOMENTS! lol

Plus the montage changes between levels so that is more evidence that it's just edited gameplay from several outtings.

You want EPIC gameplay buy me a capture card tongue

That chopper whoring on Heavy Metal would have made a cool video.

Tater

Tater

I'll get a capture card by fall so i can record my BF3 gameplay....

OHHHHHH sugar.... duh duh di duh duh duhhhh AHHHH honey honey. duh duh di duh duh duhhhh... you are my candy girrrrrrll.

Zillah

Zillah

Tater wrote:OHHHHHH sugar.... duh duh di duh duh duhhhh AHHHH honey honey. duh duh di duh duh duhhhh... you are my candy girrrrrrll.

Suspect

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Zillah wrote:
Tater wrote:OHHHHHH sugar.... duh duh di duh duh duhhhh AHHHH honey honey. duh duh di duh duh duhhhh... you are my candy girrrrrrll.

Suspect

Tater

Tater

there was a stupid BC2 compilation i randomly found yesterday with that song on it, and it got stuck in my head. the video showed a guy getting a 500 marksmen head shot then an at4 blind kill on a blackhawk which killed 5 guys. and some c4 kills.

He had it tuned to that stupid song, but it was semi funny.

Zillah

Zillah

Tater wrote:there was a stupid BC2 compilation i randomly found yesterday with that song on it, and it got stuck in my head. the video showed a guy getting a 500 marksmen head shot then an at4 blind kill on a blackhawk which killed 5 guys. and some c4 kills.

He had it tuned to that stupid song, but it was semi funny.

but... did he blow up any helicopters with C4? Razz

Tater

Tater

OMG noes... I did it again yesterday.

Isla inocentes we were defending 1st island. we're getting pounded by the blackhawks going in two different directions around the island. After a while of bad misses with rockets i switched to a m14 w/c4 to take out offensive wookies... lol "offensive wookies".

I'm up near the emplaced gun and a blackhawk is circling low. just before he gets to me i sprint and jump throw my c4 towards the chopper and MASH THE FUCK OUTTA the trigger button. BOOM triple kill, which lead to T-BAGGING. YAY ME.

No capture card FTL... No

Zillah

Zillah

Tater wrote:OMG noes... I did it again yesterday.

Isla inocentes we were defending 1st island. we're getting pounded by the blackhawks going in two different directions around the island. After a while of bad misses with rockets i switched to a m14 w/c4 to take out offensive wookies... lol "offensive wookies".

I'm up near the emplaced gun and a blackhawk is circling low. just before he gets to me i sprint and jump throw my c4 towards the chopper and MASH THE FUCK OUTTA the trigger button. BOOM triple kill, which lead to T-BAGGING. YAY ME.

No capture card FTL... No

haha yeah man i saw it! i had just joined in the game, and it was literally the first thing i saw. good stuff

Tater

Tater

I will make a compilation of fantasimo at some point in my gaming career. Cool

Zillah

Zillah

I wish i had a capture card, just because i am that awesome. i could probably actually make some good videos.

Zillah

Zillah

Speaking of montages... KHULT'S ONLINE. HE NEEDS A CAPTURE CARD. HIS SECRETS MUST BE REVEALED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum