Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got hit in the head with a window last night.

+5
Patrick Star
The Adli Corporation
chunckylover53
Symbolic
Dropped Da Soap
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So it has been really windy the past fwe nights. Nothing unusual. Well last night about 11:30 I was playing Just Cause 2 and it got really windy again. And I mean REALLY BAD.

I don't know how it happened or whatever, but the wind somehow managed to take our front window that is about 5x5 feet and pull it out of the track and send it flying into our living room.

I was 4 feet away with my back turned towards it and it smacked me in the back of the head with I think the track corner cause it felt really sharp and pointy.

Knocked me down and I just layed there trying to figure out what happened and what hit me. By the time I stood up and turned around I was already bleeding. And pretty bad too.

Funny thing is though, the window is completely fine. I managed to pick it back up by myself and reinsert it into the window track thing by myself since I was the only one home. I of course did that about 20 minutes later after I got the bleeding to stop and regained my composure.

But DAMN! It FUCKING HURT!

Do you live in "da hood"?

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ouch. Glad you avoided stitches.

chunckylover53

That sounds pretty painful.. Least your ok.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im glad I didn't have to get stitches. I thought I would cause it was bleeding pretty badly when it happened. But it stopped after a while and hasn't started back up since.

So once again I somehow manage to avoid getting stitches or anything. Never had any in my life, nor a broken bone. Wonder how long my luck will keep up like this.

You are.... Unbreakable...

chunckylover53

I had my head cracked open when i was much younger i think around 3-4 i can't even remember it so i had stitches once but it's not fair it wasen't my fault!

The Plutonian wrote:Im glad I didn't have to get stitches. I thought I would cause it was bleeding pretty badly when it happened. But it stopped after a while and hasn't started back up since.

So once again I somehow manage to avoid getting stitches or anything. Never had any in my life, nor a broken bone. Wonder how long my luck will keep up like this.
Well that is good that you were not hurt. I have also never had stitches or a broken bone.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hot damn. have you reinforced the window or just hoping it wont be so windy again?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I just stuck it in there and kinda taped it up. Just to make sure that wont happen again.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

tape solves everything Smile

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

my great grandma fell yesterday her head was bleeding everywhere went to the hospital to get stitches and now today nobody is at my house weird o.o

gatling camel wrote:my great grandma fell yesterday her head was bleeding everywhere went to the hospital to get stitches and now today nobody is at my house weird o.o
There are so many things wrong with this sentence.....

sheep

sheep

Head wounds tend to bleed a lot.

Glad you're okay Soap! Definitely not something fun to have happen, especially when you're home by yourself. No wooziness or anything right? Didn't rattle your brain too bad?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Holds up Doll*

Show me were the window touched you

Symbolic

Symbolic

Dudes I should write a book on all my injuries and broken bones Smile

Symbolic wrote:Dudes I should write a book on all my injuries and broken bones Smile
I'd read it.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ha it could be titled " how not to seriously jack ones self one up"

Chapter 1- avoid midnight trips to wal-mart as youll get plowed by a drunk cop. Lol

Nice to know that you can joke about what happened to you sym.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Judas Iscariot wrote:tape solves everything Smile

Yes, yes it does. Duck tape turns "No no no." into "Mmm mm mm."

And good to see you're not hurt, Soap.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Symbolic wrote:
Chapter 1- avoid midnight trips to wal-mart as youll get plowed by a drunk cop. Lol

Dude.

That sounds so damn hot.

Zillah

Zillah

Man i wish i had been in a live party with you when this happened...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I wasn't in a party when it happened. Just playing by myself.

But I don't even remember saying or yelling anything. Just getting hit and getting knocked to the floor.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Plutonian wrote:I wasn't in a party when it happened. Just playing with myself.

But I don't even remember saying or yelling anything. Just getting hit and getting knocked to the floor.

How did it bleed so much if the blood wasnt in your head at the time

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

if its bleeding alot then he would feel the blood going down his neck/forehead and possibly drip onto the carpet

Zillah

Zillah

gatling camel wrote:if its bleeding alot then he would feel the blood going down his neck/forehead and possibly drip onto the carpet

No camel, i think frost was trying to make a funny... Rolling Eyes

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

ah i see
>_>
<_>
wut

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Read the Bold part in the Quote Very Happy

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

oh i see was to out of it(;D) to notice

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ah, touche Frost. You have one-upped me again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum