ConciliarFox
DRGN LRD 1213
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I played with this guy on Saturday.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/WinslowLee420

He was my random in my squad HAHA. Talk about having a good random for a change. I joined him in the blackhawk on Isla and at first thought. "who the fuck is this guy because he is driving this thing like an idiot" After a bit of time though I realized he was a bad ass pilot and we kept the choppa most of the game. It was very nice to take out the hind with the minigun!!!

I sent him a message saying nice flying man! He responds back. Thanks being in the top 10 in the world I usually only get hate mail. I was Like top 10 WTF and sure enough there he was.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Nice!

Otmis

I've tked the no. 1 before Played with number 4 on the boards Icon_biggrin

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Nice Ot. Good to see you post on the new boards buddy!

Played with TOPFlight the other day and I don;t think he liked my group because he defriended me LOL

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I played against that Rikkisniper guy, and at one point he was top 10.

Boy it made a difference, he and his buddies stopped me and three other GFQers (good times) cold, back in the day.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea it's fun to get in a game where both sides have good people. It makes it fun.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I played on a team with that #1 guy once. He is nothing but an Atacama Chopper whore.
Played a game on Atacama with him, he whored the chopper the whole round. NExt round when we switched sides he did it again. Then after a new round began(Laguna Presa I believe)he quit out instantly. I went to recent players list, clicked his name, saw I could join session, so I did. Moment I got in I was spawnkilled by him in the chopper. Round after next he backed out and when I looked at his name again he was back at Atacama.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well the guy I played with we where on Isla Inocentes and he was flying the Blackhawk. Damn impresive in it!

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

from what i understand most top rated players are CHopper Hero's. I played with Rikkisniper b4, he COD no scoped me. I was major bummed

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

Highest person I have played with is wtrain and it has been at least 3 times now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum