Zillah
Grey
Voltaire
Symbolic
Tater
Mrs. Terry of Hat
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 16:15

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Hah! Now what, bitches!?

Miss you guys. Wish I had more free time to be here!

Tater

Tater

Mrs TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows the bag of sheit called life treatin ya!? hopefully good with the new local and job miright?

Symbolic

Symbolic

Owwww my eye! I demand compensation Ms Hat.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Pretty good! Work has been absolutely nuts but I love it. Life's been good! Just busy, haha! So nice to be out of the city, loving it. Can't wait to move to Georgia. Hopefully next year, woot!

How've you been?

*throws money at Sym*

Tater

Tater

lifes good less debts than before and all that good junk.. longing for a change of scenery myself... maybe floridas a good place...

*throws bengay at sym

rub that on it... Suspect

Symbolic

Symbolic

Now my eye burns too! You guys are mean Sad My poor eye.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Bengay could help...hmm...

I love Florida but I wouldn't wanna live there. Georgia is my place, close enough to everything and close enough to the beach for me!

I am ready to get out of Ohio. So sick of it here!

Symbolic

Symbolic

Forget Florida!

Symbolic

Symbolic

See I miss Ohio Sad Havent been home in 2 years.

10*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 16:25

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I like Ohio, I just don't want to live here anymore, haha. Been here for twelve years and that is long enough for me!

11*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 16:26

Tater

Tater

Cartman go get sym more bengay

*pokes everyone in the eye* Cartman_Computer

12*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 16:46

Voltaire

Voltaire

Aaahhh! My eye! Now I can't hear and I can't see out of one eye! Now what am I gonna do!

*Searches Amazon for an eye-patch*

pirat

At least you poked out my left eye. Now I don't have to close it anymore when I shoot.

*pokes everyone in the eye* Romeo-10

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

13*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 16:55

Grey

Grey

I've been living in Ohio for 18 years. Used to be in Virginia till I was 2.

14*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 16:57

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I don't mind Ohio so much now that I'm out of the Columbus area, but I still prefer the South. I was raised there and I love it!

15*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 17:17

Why you scratch my glasses Ms. Terry Sad Sad

16*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 17:22

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Psh. You don't need glasses!

17*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 18:26

Grey

Grey

If Mrs Terry didn't care about your sight. Why should she care about your glasses?

18*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 18:49

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Psh. You don't need glasses!
Yes I do Sad

19*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 18:55

Zillah

Zillah

longing to get out of K.C myself...

WHERES MY SUMMER VACATION?

20*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 19:15

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I don't get summer vacation Sad Sucks teaching preschool because every other teacher gets vacation and I don't! It's lame.

21*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 20:03

Duck

Duck

Hah! More incentive to get my girlfriend to teach elementary school.

22*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 21:05

sheep

sheep

Preschoolers don't get summer vacation? Or just their teachers?

Also, hello. I didn't enjoy the eye poking though. Not nice. Sad

23*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 21:22

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Sees Sheeps Eyeball Casually Roll past*

Ewwwww!

24*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 21:40

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

My eyes! My eyes!!!!!

25*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 21:42

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Throws Boo at Ms Terry*

GO FOR THE EYES BOO!

26*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 22:57

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Nope, no vacation for preschoolers! Sucks.

Man, this eye poking didn't go over well...

But hi Sheep!!

27*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 23:01

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Man, this eye poking didn't go over well...

I just replayed a certain part in Dead Space 2. If you haven't played it, I won't mention it, as I don't want to spoil anything. That's kind of what I thought of when I saw this topic. LOL.

28*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-16, 23:07

Kalei2418 wrote:
Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Man, this eye poking didn't go over well...

I just replayed a certain part in Dead Space 2. If you haven't played it, I won't mention it, as I don't want to spoil anything. That's kind of what I thought of when I saw this topic. LOL.
Did you fail your first time doing it?

29*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-17, 01:22

sheep

sheep

Ouch. Why don't preschoolers get vacation? That seems kind of odd to me.

30*pokes everyone in the eye* Empty Re: *pokes everyone in the eye* 2011-04-17, 01:24

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i poked myself inj the eye today and now this

sick of this shit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum