We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting so sick of my little cousin

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Everytime he comes here he acts hyper as shit,Climbing all over me and such

You know i used to just discount it to his age but hes 7 now,and unable to follow simple instructions

I remember when i was 7 i was already a Lylat Wars master if i do say so myself

Anyway i was playing Dragonage Origins when he walked in (He tried to steal the controller from me)I was feeling kind of bad because i dont have that many little kids game

After trying to perform Oral sex on my Turtle beach Mic i put him on a game

So i tried him on Banjo N&B he didnt have the patience for that just kept screaming for a submarine,When i tried to build him one he just freaked out grabbed another controller and kept smashing the Guide button in

So i Tried Viva Pinata that was also to slow for him

So i tried this Underwater photography game my sister has,After being told what the left stick did and telling him to move it he found this too complicated and kept trying to Dashboard

So as a i final resort i load up another of my Sisters games,Doritoes Crash course,Bam he cant even move his character forward and jump at the same time and is constantly getting stuck in ditches or falling in the water,After Failing for quite awhile he resorts to trying to use my 360 controller as a wii mote (Not uncommon seen my other little cousins and i do while piloting blackhawks sometimes) After that fails he tries to use his own Body to move the character on screen (He almost smashed into the Plasma Screen)

Anyway that was the last 2 hours of my life /End rant

Feel kind of sorry for his parents though his Dad is younger than mine yet his entire head is almost grey

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Lock him up in the bathroom.

I'd go batshit crazy after 5 seconds with some kid like that.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah to make things better my Mum blames me for him being like that

Apparently i Rev him up or some bullshit

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Of course you are to blame. Didn't you know? Nowadays, kids are retarded little cunts because of random crap, not because their parents don't give a flying fuck about them.

Am I using too many cuss words? I'm just used to talk like that Laughing But yeah, your mom is crazy. Unless you are his parent, he ain't your responsibility to educate.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Strangely his Mum and Dad are my favourite Aunt and Uncle

His Dad was awesome when i was growing up always taught us a whole bunch about Science and stuff and used to take us Boating and on Factory Tours of Coke and stuff

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Ars Diaboli wrote:Of course you are to blame. Didn't you know? Nowadays, kids are retarded little cunts because of random crap, not because their parents don't give a flying fuck about them.

Am I using too many cuss words? I'm just used to talk like that Laughing But yeah, your mom is crazy. Unless you are his parent, he ain't your responsibility to educate.

well said. if kids are screwed up it generally starts at home, or from an absence of a home.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

LOL. I remember when my nephews were younger. It was my fault that they always went home all crazy. It wasn't my responsibility to raise them, I just babysat them. When I was growing up, I had it a bit rough. If I even thought of stepping out of line like most kids today, my dad was quick with the backhand. I didn't always listen, but I tried to be good, as good as I was going to be anyway.

Tater

Tater

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah to make things better my Mum blames me for him being like that

Apparently i Rev him up or some bullshit

I find the hard to believe....cough cough bullshitcough.. tongue

/sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum