Patrick Star
Ars Diaboli
Khfan60
Zillah
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zillah

Zillah

trying to think of something clever to put in there, like "first pastrami sandwich made in Brooklyn new york"

any ideas? Razz

Khfan60

Khfan60

Wait, you have a class dedicated to the studies of imaginary things?

Zillah

Zillah

Khfan60 wrote:Wait, you have a class dedicated to the studies of imaginary things?

Haha, its an African American History class. My teacher is really cool, so i thought i'd have a little fun with this...

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Granted the right to cook under a roof.

Granted the right to talk without being addressed to.

Can't think of any more right now.
Sorry Laughing Whenever I see something about -insert demographic group- rights, my douchy inside feels all giddy and surfaces.

Khfan60 wrote:Wait, you have a class dedicated to the studies of imaginary things?

Hey! Leave him alone. I had catholic classes in elementary and high school.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ars Diaboli wrote:Granted the right to cook under a roof.

Granted the right to talk without being addressed to.

Can't think of any more right now.
Sorry Laughing Whenever I see something about -insert demographic group- rights, my douchy inside feels all giddy and surfaces.

Hey! Leave him alone. I had catholic classes in elementary and high school.

Maybe the right to make secs with the man of the household without having to ask?

And Catholic classes.......... Hehe

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

What? They were awesome!

I learned that the world is actually about 5,000 years old or something, and that women come from men's ribs. This means that they are obviously inferior beings, which is why until just recently they obtained some of the rights we just mentioned.

Also, sex is a bad, bad thing!

I'll stop now. While I find this amusing, chances are that I'll end up offending someone. Very Happy

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ars Diaboli wrote:What? They were awesome!

I learned that the world is actually about 5,000 years old or something, and that women come from men's ribs. This means that they are obviously inferior beings, which is why until just recently they obtained some of the rights we just mentioned.

I'll stop now. While I find this amusing, chances are that I'll end up offending someone. Very Happy

Haha yeah, as fun as mocking religion is, people might get offended. The only exception is Scientology. That's the biggest crock of shit ever created and everyone who's not a scientologist knows it.

Zillah

Zillah

Khfan60 wrote:

Haha yeah, as fun as mocking religion is, people might get offended. The only exception is Scientology. That's the biggest crock of shit ever created and everyone who's not a scientologist knows it.

were making fun of women here, not celebrities Very Happy

Khfan60

Khfan60

Zillah wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:

Lolz, this topic is full of win.
were making fun of women here, not celebrities Very Happy

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Khfan60 wrote:Haha yeah, as fun as mocking religion is, people might get offended. The only exception is Scientology. That's the biggest crock of shit ever created and everyone who's not a scientologist knows it.

To be fair, it doesn't seem all that different to me from other religions. I've read of some crazy shit scientologists have done, but not anything that any other religious fanatic wouldn't do.

Anyway, that's why I'm a faithful pastafarian. May His Noodliness bless you all.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

you should make 120 women's rights jokes

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ars Diaboli wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:Haha yeah, as fun as mocking religion is, people might get offended. The only exception is Scientology. That's the biggest crock of shit ever created and everyone who's not a scientologist knows it.

To be fair, it doesn't seem all that different to me from other religions. I've read of some crazy shit scientologists have done, but not anything that any other religious fanatic wouldn't do.

Anyway, that's why I'm a faithful pastafarian. May His Noodliness bless you all.

Yeah, that's true. But I just find Scientologists kinda derpy.

And I can't really say im atheist, I mean, well.... This kinda sums it up for the most part.

Spoiler:

Zillah

Zillah

for the last time, WOMEN, not RELIGION! Evil or Very Mad

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Women are like religion.

At least they both want your money.

I'll stop now, while I'm ahead...

Read a couple of books on the subject then timeline EVERY event that happened in the book.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Zillah wrote:for the last time, WOMEN, not RELIGION! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry for derailing your topic Zillah! Sad

i could go for a sammich now though...

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Hahaha, funny old man xD

10/10 would watch again!

Khfan60 wrote:
Zillah wrote:for the last time, WOMEN, not RELIGION! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry for derailing your topic Zillah! Sad

i could go for a sammich now though...
never understood this whole kitchen thing with women. Most of the best cooks in the world are men anyways.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ars Diaboli wrote:Hahaha, funny old man xD

10/10 would watch again!

Hey hey, that's not just any "Old man", that's George fucking Carlin. AKA the greatest comedian that ever lived.

Duck

Duck

The best cooks are men because a women being a cook would imply her having a job.

Ducksaws wrote:The best cooks are men because a women being a cook would imply her having a job.

I guess I just do not find sexist jokes funny.

Zillah

Zillah

this site might change your mind -- http://mylifeisbro.com/sort-by-year Razz

Wacco

Zillah wrote:this site might change your mind -- http://mylifeisbro.com/sort-by-year Razz

Nah, that website makes even me, someone who enjoys sexist jokes, annoyed by their idiocy. I'm fine with some sexist jokes with no substance behind them, but actual sexism makes me extremely angry.

Zillah

Zillah

i know, that sight can be over the top sometimes but its good for a cheap laugh every now and then

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Today, I realized if you watch cinderella backwards, it’s about a woman who learns her place.

Ok, I laughed with that Laughing. Though most of the site seems pretty retarded.

While I love crude humor and overall douchebaggery, actual sexism and racism just ain't for me.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

women have rights?
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Today, I sat on my hand til it fell asleep then masturbated so it felt
like a chick was doing it. Then, I sat on my hand til it fell asleep
and made a sandwich so it tasted like a chick had made it. It was
pretty chill

Clever...

After the condom broke I took my girlfriend to CVS for the Morning
After Pill, I parked in the spot designated for “Expecting Mothers”…I
thought it was fuckin hilarious, she started to cry.

Am I a bad person for laughing with this one?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Today I started a Brotition to change Zebra for female Zebras and Ze-bro for males MLIB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum