+5
Ron Swanson
Zillah
Bane
Symbolic
Epyk MD
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1epyk's weekly heart to heart. Empty epyk's weekly heart to heart. 2011-04-25, 19:52

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

1. Awesome to have all the new memebers. Glad to have you all, and hope you guys stick it out for the long haul. We're not like most "clans" im told. No trials, practices, fee's...he'll some of us don't even have consoles atm.

2. Check out 6thnation.com
I feel like their similar to us and am going to try and open up lines of comunication.
Let me know what you think.

Closing. Brink rules...HF drools.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Sorry, sixthnation.com

Symbolic

Symbolic

Sucks everyones been into HF and now everyone is going to get into Brink Sad Tried HF and really did not enjoy it at all, and Brink doesnt interest me.

Bane

Bane

I really do hope that Brink does in fact rule. It would be such a shame if it ends up failing for what ever reason.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ill post multiple vids the first week, try to pull the fencers toward a definite answer.
if it sucks I will abandon all hope for future FPS's.

Zillah

Zillah

I hope Brink is awesome so i can justify buying it. like sym said, it simply doesnt interest me.

i went over to sixthnation - whenever im on different forums it always feels so lonely not knowing anybody... Sad

Symbolic

Symbolic

Holy crap! Another person with a ps3!

Zillah

Zillah

oh, and epyk, im guessing the header is down, or is my internet just being funny?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I enjoy Homefront, it can be rage inducing but only in extream cases.

Brink is just not my style from the looks of it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Truthfully I have nothing agaisnt HF, I just have to out promote DL.
its a matter of geek honor.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I was messing around with it and forgot to put the old banner back up.
Our new banner should be coming soon though. Pretty excited about that.

Symbolic

Symbolic

HF has to many CoD characteristics for my taste. Its not a bad game, just not good enough to pull me from KZ3 and Socom 4.

Zillah

Zillah

Battlefield - Homefront - CoD - Brink - Halo - Gears of War

thats how i feel the fps spectrum is set up now, left being more like war sims, right being more like arcade style shooters. As a rule, i tend to like games further to the left.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

battlefield3 -section 8- gears 3- maybe brink

those are the games on my radar. cod is dead. i fear for gears. but as long as cod keeps spewing its flytrap for asshole gamers. i feel safe. also why i feel good about section 8. low profile, but skilled bots to fill in.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Awesome MD wrote:Truthfully I have nothing agaisnt HF, I just have to out promote DL.
its a matter of geek honor.

ha, we should each pick a new game to promote, then we can get all up in the google searches XD

Tater

Tater

Symbolic: I may be getting a PS3 in june.. i got moneys coming to me that month.... I want to play KZ3/resistance/socom4 and many others. plus how can you beat FREE online play.

I'll still be a highly addictive 360 player, but if Socom4 is the tits how can a man resist.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

maybe by then they fix their PSN problem....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum