We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL labor crap

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NFL labor crap Empty NFL labor crap 2011-04-28, 09:15

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Okay, just to keep all 3 of you updated.

Judge Nelson denied they stay of the court ordered lift of the lockout. In other words, the league new year should start, she didn't specify any details on how the league should conduct buisness, the owners can't collectively "not sign players" that would be against anti-trust laws (which the owners were free from when they had a CBA) but if an owners decides by themselves to sign someone, he can. The NFL still has an appeal to the 8th Circuit Court, which may be heard by May, with another stay of Nelson's ruling in the works.

Another legal loss for the NFL, and they keep trying. /facepalm

2NFL labor crap Empty Re: NFL labor crap 2011-04-28, 09:57

I like the fooseball. So who are the other 3?

3NFL labor crap Empty Re: NFL labor crap 2011-04-28, 09:59

Tater

Tater

don't get me wrong i like football and know nothing about this strike/legal blah blah. but their a bunch of overpayed babies.

If anything our troops should be payed what the sports stars make and vice versa.

4NFL labor crap Empty Re: NFL labor crap 2011-04-28, 10:07

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

*sigh* all I see when I watch ESPN about the fooseball is news that tells me I won't be watchin any fooseball for quite some time

5NFL labor crap Empty Re: NFL labor crap 2011-04-28, 10:34

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like it when the season is going, otherwise I don;t keep up with anything during the off season. The time between College basketball and NFL sports are pretty much dead to me.

6NFL labor crap Empty Re: NFL labor crap 2011-04-28, 13:06

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I just thought I'd share the info:

BTW: the Owners filed another stay of the injunction of the lockout (basically keep the lockout going) with the appeals court, only one judge out of the three has to agree to it, until appeal is heard.

Football is really the only sport I really follow, I keep up on the others, but I enjoy some of the player/coach movements, draft (though I only want to see who goes where), and such. I really do it to be as informed as possible in Fantasy. I've been doing this for years, and got a way to keep up with everything. Now that I have RSS feeds on my phone, it's that much easier.

This year I got Adam Schefter on my Twitter. I'm ready for fantasy this year Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum