+5
Duck
Frostbyrn
Wacco
Ars Diaboli
sheep
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animals you thought were cute Empty Animals you thought were cute 2011-04-28, 17:08

sheep

sheep

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-lovable-animals-you-didnt-know-are-secretly-terrifying/

I promise, the link is safe! And.. safe-ish for work. You need sound for some of it.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Holy shit. The caucasian shepherd looks very dangerous once it grows up <_<

One bite to the neck and you're screwed.

sheep

sheep

Hahaha. Yeeeeah. Scury.

Wacco

I <3 Cracked. And HOLY HELL DEER WITH FANGS

sheep

sheep

AHA! I now have a secret weapon! I shall make zombie deer with fangs and send them after you, you dirty robot.

Wacco

Meh, what are they gonna do, bite into my metallic flesh?

sheep

sheep

...yes...

And SCARE YOU!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

None of them except for the killer puppy look all that scary

Duck

Duck

that barn owl gif is just disturbing. It's CHUGGING A SMALL MAMMAL MY GAHD

Grey

Grey

I'd still get a fox. And that bear. Two of 'em. One called Keymaster and the other Gatekeeper.

StormEye

StormEye

It might just be me but I think that the Shepherd, in the article, is still cute.

chunckylover53

I wanna shoot those owls they look like they're planning something while eating the animal.. Does this kind of remind you guys of a terrorist video or is it just me? O.o

That dog is so damn cute i want one now as long as you raise it from birth it shouldn't be a problem.

StormEye

StormEye

Jar~

sheep

sheep

Oh yeah. Bad dogs come from bad owners. That one is obviously trained to be a police/security dog is probably friendly under the right circumstances. But he is still huge and scary, though cute.

Oh man that owls thing got me. I looove owls (but not white owls from the 4th kind!) but that was just damn creepy.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

...hating you so much that it is apparently learning to walk like a man and growing thumbs out of the sheer will of fury just so it can reach up and GOUGE OUT YOUR FUCKING EYES FOR LOOKING AT IT.

Animals you thought were cute 1282179328355

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum