11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Looks at the Bride*

Lol her Nurps are showing throw the dress Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im pretty sure thats her bra/dress lining dude....

i doubt she has horizontal bar-nipples...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It was for 5 seconds man

I was like Lol Nurps then changed back to supernatural Very Happy

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

it was annoying as f*** hearing about the royal wedding on the radio for over an hour and the English accents D:

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

lol, BBC1 is basically dedicated to it all day today >.<

i caught the important bits, like the BBMF (SO JEALOUS OF THE SPITFIRE PILOT!!!! Sad ) and the actual wedding bit.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Is it bad that I don't care about some people getting married, let alone see the need for the big event that it's turning out to be?! It's all over the news like it's something really important. There's most likely going to be even more coverage of it for the next few days, as people are going to have to know where they are going for their honeymoon, when they are banging, when she gets pregnant. All kinds of shit that doesn't even need to be on the news, yet it beats out other things as top news. And people wonder why America is going to shit.

Zillah

Zillah

The Mystic Doddler wrote:(SO JEALOUS OF THE SPITFIRE PILOT!!!! Sad )

me too mannn! those things are the coolest planes ever

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Black Dynamite wrote:Is it bad that I don't care about some people getting married, let alone see the need for the big event that it's turning out to be?! It's all over the news like it's something really important. There's most likely going to be even more coverage of it for the next few days, as people are going to have to know where they are going for their honeymoon, when they are banging, when she gets pregnant. All kinds of shit that doesn't even need to be on the news, yet it beats out other things as top news. And people wonder why America is going to shit.
i agree with you there man i don't give a flying f*** about two people getting married and how the hell is it "A historical event"? god the media today

Ante

Ante

lurking camel wrote:
Black Dynamite wrote:Is it bad that I don't care about some people getting married, let alone see the need for the big event that it's turning out to be?! It's all over the news like it's something really important. There's most likely going to be even more coverage of it for the next few days, as people are going to have to know where they are going for their honeymoon, when they are banging, when she gets pregnant. All kinds of shit that doesn't even need to be on the news, yet it beats out other things as top news. And people wonder why America is going to shit.
i agree with you there man i don't give a flying f*** about two people getting married and how the hell is it "A historical event"? god the media today

I think you mean the world, not America.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well they are going to be the Future King and Queen of one of the most powerful western nations

And Come on P51's are easily cooler or just as cool as Spitfires Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Don't think in terms of country or people or region. It comparison, the wedding and the B&G and celebrities, sort of like an A-list movie star over here. Though it may not be important to you (even annoying) there are people around you who do care (such as British people living in your region as well as people who still feel some loyalty to Great Britain).

And while I have no personal connection there (I'm Asian, dudes and dudettes) I can see how people would be captivated by this, the story, and even more so of the comparisons of this and Princess Diana. Who died by the way. And was the groom's mom.

There are a lot of reasons for this to mean something. It's like politics. I don't give much of a damn about a glorified high-school popularity contest, but a lot of people around me do (it's federal voting season here, and every party has an ax to grind) and I can respect that.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Honor wrote:Don't think in terms of country or people or region. It comparison, the wedding and the B&G and celebrities, sort of like an A-list movie star over here. Though it may not be important to you (even annoying) there are people around you who do care (such as British people living in your region as well as people who still feel some loyalty to Great Britain).

I could understand this, but for the rest of the world that has nothing to do with Great Britain, that's where I'm lost on how it's a big deal. My sister in law woke up to watch it. In no way is she British. I could understand that it would be interesting, but there are people that really took it above and beyond what it needed to be. This should not have been on my news, and still on my news stations, especially when we just had a lot of severe storms that destroyed a lot of homes for people across this country. My state now also has to deal with an idiotic politician who only 100 days into office decided to cut funding for schools, and has told schools to now drill holes and for oil wells under them, if there are any. That's a way for the school to make some money. Somehow, that only got 3 minutes on one station, yet the wedding got over 15 minutes.

/rant

Zillah

Zillah

Its pretty crazy to think that an estimated 2 billion people watched it

Chewy

Chewy

I really don't see why it's such a big deal. It's not like the king in queen are anything more than figureheads anymore. It seems like they're just some people that everyone pitches in to make rich as fuck.

Zillah

Zillah

its an english tradition thats been going on for like a thousand years, and the continuation of that means a lot to people.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I don't care much about it but I don't know why anyone would care about other people caring about it Razz

Duck

Duck

I can barely stay awake through someone's wedding that I actually know, why would I care about some random foreigner's wedding?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

You shouldn't, Duck, there is no reason to. It's just that some (read: Brits) people do care.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2011/04/30/demotivational-posters-i-bet-she-does-i-bet-she-does/#comments

so much win...

and btw:
*Switches to the Royal wedding for 5 secs* 6c232802-56dd-47f0-8fbf-c0418c3c1e76

Very Happy

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

haha win! +AC to you

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Hahaha, thats sweet XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]