Captain Pirate Pineapple
Wacco
ConciliarFox
Tater
Symbolic
Duck
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who plays guitar here? or bass Empty who plays guitar here? or bass 2011-04-30, 16:21

Duck

Duck

for how long and what kind?

little less than a year, i play a white sg

Symbolic

Symbolic

everyone should know by now lol. Ive even posted my own music on this forum.

Play guitar(specialize), bass and drums.

Been playing for 10 years and am strictly an Ibanez/Jackson player.

Tater

Tater

I play a pretty mean RGBY on through the fire and the flames...

guitar hero FTW.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I do! I play guitar (and bass, but don't own one, both go hand-in-hand). I have an Ibanez SA with tune-o-matic brigde and a red matte finish. I call her Schala.
My second guitar is an Ovation CS2000 deep body with an arch-top body, and instead of one big sound hole, it has smaller soundholes on the body.

Every guitar I've owned has been an Ibanez. I'm basically a walking advertisement for Ibanez.

Wacco

I play guitar horribly, but I do play it. I've got a Squier Jagmaster. I've played for like 3 years now and I still am horrible. I just don't practice enough honestly

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have a Epiphone Les Paul Special 2. It's a yellow sunburst finish on it. Can't really play it, but I've slowly been learning. Would like to learn how to though, but I've kind of been trying to teach myself rather than learn how someone else does it.

As for Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I'll kick all your asses in that! I don't know too many other people that can play that little piece of plastic like I can.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I've been playing for...a year now? I have an Ibanez acoustic/electric guitar named Layla. Yes, after the Eric Clapton song Razz

Ehat has a Schecter Stiletto, a reeeeally pretty dark cherry bass. He's been playing longer than me though so he's way better xD

Wacco

Black Dynamite wrote:
As for Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I'll kick all your asses in that! I don't know too many other people that can play that little piece of plastic like I can.

Sounds like a challenge to me...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Wacco wrote:
Black Dynamite wrote:

Oh the gauntlet has been thrown out there! LOL. I used to be bad at that because I'd play against people online and they were horrible. I'd kind of stop playing about 75% of the way through a song and still win. I know I've gotten bad feedback because of those games a couple times. If anyone is up for playing those though, I have all 3 Rock Bands, and I think I still have a Guitar Hero game. I know I still have the Metallica one, but I don't remember if I have the other one, with Slash on the cover. I think it was 3. That was the last one that I owned.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Fox Shepard wrote:I do! I play guitar (and bass, but don't own one, both go hand-in-hand). I have an Ibanez SA with tune-o-matic brigde and a red matte finish. I call her Schala.
My second guitar is an Ovation CS2000 deep body with an arch-top body, and instead of one big sound hole, it has smaller soundholes on the body. I call her Terra.

Every guitar I've owned has been an Ibanez. I'm basically a walking advertisement for Ibanez.

CRAP!! this was suppose to be an edit of my original post!!! Not a quote.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Im addicted to metal lol

Wacco

Black Dynamite wrote:
Wacco wrote:
Black Dynamite wrote:

Oh the gauntlet has been thrown out there! LOL. I used to be bad at that because I'd play against people online and they were horrible. I'd kind of stop playing about 75% of the way through a song and still win. I know I've gotten bad feedback because of those games a couple times. If anyone is up for playing those though, I have all 3 Rock Bands, and I think I still have a Guitar Hero game. I know I still have the Metallica one, but I don't remember if I have the other one, with Slash on the cover. I think it was 3. That was the last one that I owned.

Someday we're having a Rock Band 2 duel. That's the only one I have right now I think, although I might still have Guitar Hero 3 somewhere too.

scrittah

scrittah

I've been playing about five years (acoustic and electric), but I don't really practice enough to be any good. It doesn't help that my electric is a Fender STARCASTER that was like $100 at Wal-Mart

http://scrittah.tumblr.com

Zillah

Zillah

I have an Ibanez

Spoiler:
this in grey

I used to play a lot when i was in a band, but ive kinda lost interest and dont use it much anymore.

Duck

Duck

damn those ibanez's are sick. I've never seen one of those around here, would have gotten one of them if I had known they existed...

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

I used to, but I really lost interest with it because once you play everybody wants you to "Play for they're band bro!"

I guess it's okay for certain things like copying a song you hear on TV or getting girls.

Comrade Rage77

Comrade Rage77

I play a Schecter Hellraiser and a Washburn Acoustic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum