MADEWITHROBOTS
Cardboard Fox
The Adli Corporation
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 09:55

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

my friend showed me it and it looks so much fun.

im watching the Yogscast videos on youtube and the MP looks damn awesome.
im getting it for sure after exams, so im wondering if anyone has or will have it Very Happy

2Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 10:04

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Yes, I got it a few weeks ago and absolutely love it.

3Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 10:11

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

we should get all the SeC Mincrafters together at some time, make something huge Very Happy

4Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 11:02

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I love Minecraft too, although I've not actually played it in an age. Would no doubt play it more if it was on 360, allthough ideally I'd like a 3DS version - that would be awesome Cool

5Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 11:03

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Tom and Kitsune were big Minecraft players, but they are no longer with us Sad

6Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 11:05

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont think i would play very well with tom Razz

7Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 11:36

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I want it but I can't get a credit card, and my bank is close to empty so paypal is out of the question....la sigh

8Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 11:37

Ante

Ante

Alpha player represent.

9Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 12:25

scrittah

scrittah

I play, but not often. It's just not as fun singleplayer.

http://scrittah.tumblr.com

10Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 13:55

Duck

Duck

I bought it during alpha... but mine doesn't work anymore an I dont care enough to re download it.

11Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 14:39

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I have an account, but I cant play right now. After I get my computer this summer I will be one practically all the time.

12Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-01, 15:12

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i has it

13Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-02, 22:54

asdf

asdf

Alpha Player double represent!

14Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-02, 22:57

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kyuubey wrote:Tom and Kitsune were big Minecraft players, but they are no longer with us Sad

Minecraft: Americas leading cause of insanity.

15Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-02, 23:05

Duck

Duck

Tom was nothing compared to Kitsune. I tried to stand up for the guy but after a while he was just too messed up or too obviously trolling...

16Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-02, 23:23

Chewy

Chewy

I haven't played it in a while. Since the alpha I think.

I'm pretty sure I dropped all my shit in lava on accident and that kind of discouraged me.

17Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 03:55

Same

Same

I said this a while back o.o I would be willing to join in and help since I am usually on MC if nothing else.

18Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 06:24

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

Hmmm.....just found out about this.....

Opinions seem to suggest it's early days yet, and that more will be added etc.

I'll check it out later and post back my thoughts.....

19Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 11:17

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Chewy wrote:I haven't played it in a while. Since the alpha I think.

I'm pretty sure I dropped all my shit in lava on accident and that kind of discouraged me.

can I get your account lol?

20Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 11:57

Chewy

Chewy

Sorry man I plan on returning to it, especially since summer is coming up.

21Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 12:00

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I just saw a vid on you tube where some guy has recreaded a 1:1 replica of the starship enterprise............... WOW thats kinds cool I guess but seems like such a time kill.

22Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 12:10

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:
Kyuubey wrote:Tom and Kitsune were big Minecraft players, but they are no longer with us Sad

Minecraft: Americas leading cause of insanity.

That's the vibe i get from looking at vids of the game.

23Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 12:51

Same

Same

Fortress craft is also ridiculously glitched and pretty bad in comparison to Minecraft. Just because its for the xbox doesn't mean it's good, sure it's a graphical update from Minecraft but game mechanics are almost teh same without any gathering element. I have the chapter 1 and it's just so slow ._.

24Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 12:53

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

anyone got a minecraft account I can use to download and play offline....I feel so lefft ouuuuutt.

25Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 12:58

Chewy

Chewy

Boxxy wrote:Fortress craft is also ridiculously glitched and pretty bad in comparison to Minecraft. Just because its for the xbox doesn't mean it's good, sure it's a graphical update from Minecraft but game mechanics are almost teh same without any gathering element. I have the chapter 1 and it's just so slow ._.

I never heard of Fortress Craft. It looks like a blatant ripoff, although the graphics do look better on it. What do you mean there's no gathering element though? I thought that was like the whole point was to gather stuff and make stuff out of it.

I would kind of like to have Minecraft on the xbox... maybe they'll make it some day and it will be included in my lifetime subscription.

And lemon they still have the classic version available for free playing on the website.

26Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 13:28

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Boxxy wrote:Fortress craft is also ridiculously glitched and pretty bad in comparison to Minecraft. Just because its for the xbox doesn't mean it's good, sure it's a graphical update from Minecraft but game mechanics are almost teh same without any gathering element. I have the chapter 1 and it's just so slow ._.

i'd love a 360 version of minecraft, but fortresscraft does look pretty bad in comparison.
maybe when the retail version is up it might branch out *fingers crossed*

ill get it on the PC anyway in the time being Razz

27Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 14:10

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i mean to download and play singleplayer lol

28Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 14:12

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've looked a little into that fortress craft and it dosn't seem to bad. THere are some bugs they are working on but there will be multiple chapters and it will not be exactly like minecraft. I would play it on a console I imagine but I'll never play minecraft. I sit infront of a computer all day at work I hate sitting at one at home even if it is for games.

29Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 14:13

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

does that work?

if so thats awesome XD
might have to get my friend to do that for me Very Happy

30Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 15:20

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

the free version of minecraft is fotress craft lol

31Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 15:21

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ thats crap though XD

32Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 15:30

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

33Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 15:55

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

^ that sir is amazing

34Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 16:53

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I got that texture pack just now because of that video.

35Any Minecrafters in here? Empty Re: Any Minecrafters in here? 2011-05-03, 17:56

Same

Same

If anyone can't host a server I will go ahead and do it, and later in about July-ish I will be opening a new bank account purely for internet things so I could host a server and some other things I might need.

I am interested in helping to build anything though Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum