Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions about objectives- Waist high wall of txt warning.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Namesallgone

After seeing the new objectives video, I was wondering something about the gameplay. Is there a couple, or just one main objective that has to be completed for a team to win? Also, Im not sure if this has been addresses, but do these smaller objectives "respawn", or is there only a set amount for each player. Im just worried about players running around, completing secondary objectives the entire game, collecting xp, but never working on finishing a game. Unless of course there is a huge xp bonus for winning the game.

chunckylover53

From what i understand there's defenders and attackers. Every objective has a time limit and if you miss the main objective time limit the attackers lose. I think i've heard somewhere that everytime you complete a main objective more of the map opens up and new objectives become avaliable.

If however a secondary objective runs out you just lose the chance to do that but it's not a huge problem i believe.

Namesallgone

Good to hear. I just hope that this is a back and forth game of mini objectives helping the main goal. Defenders get a boost, then attackers, and back and forth in some crazy battle. This game keeps looking better and better.

chunckylover53

Just 9 days to go...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum