The Adli Corporation
Khfan60
ConciliarFox
TexasMace
Epyk MD
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1i know its in poor tastes... Empty i know its in poor tastes... 2011-05-04, 17:35

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1304462703

TexasMace

TexasMace

Poor taste!? That's awesome!

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

this is why you are Mr. Dr, Awesome!!!

Khfan60

Khfan60

Sucess!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i know its in poor tastes... Bin+bagged

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1304340962

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1304145903

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1304088427

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1304085078

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1304066947

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303864699

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hahaha doublepunch XD

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303864475

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

shaved pork!!!! I love auto correct on everyone else.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I love the revenge on slut sister one. That's great!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303795353

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303795251

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303587471

Khfan60

Khfan60

Epyk... I must have given you about 10 AC for all this... Please stop... Im starting to run out of laughter/AC. Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303217644

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

yeah the sister was the best

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ouch, poor jeff not W Crying or Very sad

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303128033

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1303127721

chunckylover53

I doubt the message things are real but are the facebook ones? Haha about the sister.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

you don't have a phone with auto correct do you?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302908587

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302908346

chunckylover53

Fox Shepard wrote:you don't have a phone with auto correct do you?

No i don't my brother does though he says he always has to check it before he sends it lol.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302908157

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

auto correct can eff up alot of things. I would believe to texts are real.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302884149

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Yeah, some of those text ones seem a bit fake to me. I know who I'm sending a text to, and even with auto correct, I don't have issues like that.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302883714

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302811261

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Kalei2418 wrote:Yeah, some of those text ones seem a bit fake to me. I know who I'm sending a text to, and even with auto correct, I don't have issues like that.

I don't either, but a good amount I've met don't pay attention to those things.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Fox Shepard wrote:
Kalei2418 wrote:Yeah, some of those text ones seem a bit fake to me. I know who I'm sending a text to, and even with auto correct, I don't have issues like that.

I guess that's true, but makes me wonder sometimes what those people are doing. I've had auto correct screw me a couple times, but it was small things. It's why I'm also glad I got rid of the Apple Jacks phone. Had nothing but problems with them. I've never had those issues with any of my Droid phones.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Kalei2418 wrote:
Fox Shepard wrote:

I guess that's true, but makes me wonder sometimes what those people are doing. I've had auto correct screw me a couple times, but it was small things. It's why I'm also glad I got rid of the Apple Jacks phone. Had nothing but problems with them. I've never had those issues with any of my Droid phones.

I had no problem with it till I downloaded a app called swiftkey, I love it but I do have to look at my text before I send it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302636686

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

HAHAHA, oh god, does anyone have the craigslist one where the guy is selling disguised weapons?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

i know its in poor tastes... Awesome-Man-seeks-disguised-weapons-hilarity-ensues-2

You mean this?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1301889840

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1301889420

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i know its in poor tastes... -social-facepalm-1302884207

Duck

Duck

Horse Farm
Posted at: 2009-07-14 15:12:55
Original ad:
I am a 18 year old looking for a summer job. it is hard for me to find work and I just want a job so I can afford a car for college next summer. I can clean, babysit, answer phones, pretty much whatever as long as it pays!!
From Mike Anderson to ***********@***********.org
Hey,

I saw your ad looking for work and I think I have a job for you! I am looking for an assistant on my farm for the summer. It will involve working outdoors. Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

From Stephanie ******* to Me
Hi Mike! I am interested in your job! I love animals and used to ride horses so a farm would be great! what kind of work would I be doing, and where is your farm located? it needs to be close to ******** so my parents can drop me off and pick meup

From Mike Anderson to Stephanie *********
Stephanie,

It is very close to **********. I'm glad to hear you are familiar with horses, because you will be primarily working with horses.

My farm gets all the old horses that other farms don't need anymore, and they are starting to take up a lot of room in my stable, which I want to turn into a garage for my new truck. Therefore, the horses need to go. As my assistant, you will be in charge of killing the horses and dumping them in the lake behind my farm.

I used to have a captive bolt pistol (cattle gun) that I used to put them down, but it broke when I tried to use it to tap a keg. You'll probably have to use my 12-gauge shotgun to put them down. Sometimes they don't die right away when you shoot them, and will start freaking out. You just have to stay calm and keep shooting. Don't worry, I'll show you how to use the shotgun if you aren't familiar with one.

You then need to use my chainsaw to cut the horses into smaller parts that you can carry down to the lake. It can get a little messy, so I suggest wearing some clothes that you don't care about, or some clothes that the horse blood would compliment.

The lake isn't mine, it is my neighbor's. He gets kind of angry when he sees me dumping dead horses in his lake, so you have to make sure he isn't around when you do it. I have some cinderblocks you can use to weigh the horses down so he won't see them.

I have a lot of horses, and each horse takes about an hour and a half to dispose of, so you should have plenty of work. The job will pay $15 an hour. When can you start?

Mike

omg that is HORRIBLE! That is truely awful and sick!! Why cant you just give the poor horses away? sorry but I am not helping you slaughter horses!!!

Stephanie,

I'm sorry if you are a bit surprised, but this is how farms work. You can't give away old horses, you have to kill them. I thought about it, and if you don't want to use the chainsaw to cut up the horses, you can just use my truck to drag them down to the lake. Do you have your license or permit? If not, this could be good driving practice for you. You don't want to pass up on this great job opportunity.

Mike

No that is not how farms work you are just SICK! I am NOT interested

Stephanie you are going to regret this some day when you try to get a real job. I think this would look great on your resume.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

The fact that all the text ones are i-based says...

... joke generator.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Holy shit, these pictures are too good.

*saves Osama and slut-sister*

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

They might be fake, but I've had a couple really bad text conversations that were sent to exactly the wrong person before.

I've also had at least one I can remember that I caught just before I sent it to the wrong person.

So you never know. Gotta be careful with that shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum