Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

DL, a question about the Kentucky Derby.... kinda....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

top comments:

''S.O.S Band came to Louisville, KY this evening to perform for the Kentucky Derby Festival. Of course, I was right in the front to witness history and I must say that they were awesome!! I'm only 18 and I was able to go back down memory lane with the old school folks. It was great and I enjoyed every single moment of it. Got videos, pictures and more. Fantastic group! Plus, they're really nice people Smile'' - 5 days ago

did you see them? i love this song so much, but the only version i can find on itunes is a live version (which isnt as good imo).

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No I didnt see them/ The Kentucky Derby is actually a a few weeks worth of events here so I'm not sure what they plaid at. The first event is Thunder over Louisville which is the largest fireworks display in North America, Balloon Glow, and Race, multiple concerts, Chow wagon, and Balls, The Oaks, and the Derby itself. It really is a pretty bad ass thing live in Louisville and be a part of. But sorry I didn't see these guys.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:No I didnt see them/ The Kentucky Derby is actually a a few weeks worth of events here so I'm not sure what they plaid at. The first event is Thunder over Louisville which is the largest fireworks display in North America, Balloon Glow, and Race, multiple concerts, Chow wagon, and Balls, The Oaks, and the Derby itself. It really is a pretty bad ass thing live in Louisville and be a part of. But sorry I didn't see these guys.

I talked to a few other friends that I know live in the 'Ville, and I'm thinking I'm coming down in a couple years for the race. Probably in like two years or so.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's a damn good time so I hope you get the chance to experience it.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:It's a damn good time so I hope you get the chance to experience it.

I'll be sure to drink plenty of Woodford if I do. My one friend told me he would take me to the factory to go on some tour. Sounds like it would be awesome!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

damn, they're pretty good Smile

might try ebay, since the only original tracks i can find on CD are £40-£75 or live MP3 versions Evil or Very Mad

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hellz to the yea Kalei! Not done Woodford yet because though I plan on doing it soon. Been to Makers. How would you like to be at the end of this line? Sorry the only pic I have is blurry.

DL, a question about the Kentucky Derby.... kinda.... Makers10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum