New Vegas Honest Hearts DLC trailer

+2
Duck
Kyuubey
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I'm glad they are releasing more content instead of fixing the game.

Duck

Duck

There's not much broken that I've seen... people just get unlucky

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im with Duck

I played through the entire campaign and only encountered 2 Potentially Game breaking glitchs

And that was because i killed some turrets in a Vault which apparently were allied with Mr House causing me to fail that main questline and making him turn hostile.

The second was during the NCR Storyline i could get the President Kimbell guy to get back on the Whirly bird

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

To not be able to do an entire quest (I Put a Spell on You) is ridiculous, and they still haven't fixed it. They also never fixed the problems with ED-E, which made me permanently lose him.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

One thing you must accept about Bethesda, they have the WORST product quality inspection in the game industry, from what I can tell.

They simply don't give two ***** if there are bugs in the game, they simply figure the fans love their games so much that they can just let this shit pass and the mod community will make unofficial patches to get the game up and running, and that's exactly what happens.

Fallout 3, while not as buggy, received close to ZERO patches that really solved anything. It was the modding community that fixed the game, and it was the same with Elders Scroll Oblivion. While I love Bethesda for their games, that is the one thing that pisses me off the most, they're truly lucky that the fan base loves their games so much, because you can bet no other company could get away with that crap.

In the end though, the game is still very enjoyable, and while I know many of you don't have a gaming rig, the experience is so much better on the PC IMO than on the consoles (Simply because of the ability to mod the crap out of the game)

Khfan60

Khfan60

Sweet! Can't wait until tuesday.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Awesome, didn;t know they were releasing more DLC till I saw this topic. Da y one purchase here baby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum